DEVELOPING NEWS April 12th historic day!!

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Military parades are exercised to display your prowess but Somalia has none. There shouldn't be any parades till Shabaab is defeated.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Military parades are exercised to display your prowess but Somalia has none. There shouldn't be any parades till Shabaab is defeated.
TBH not a fan of military parades. We shouldn’t deify our army given the history.

I’d rather we also never be allowed to by weapons capable of bombing our population. Just small arms and rely on American airforce for strikes on AS etc.

Farmaajo would right now be using Turkish/Chinese drones on Muqdisho to extend his illegal stay. Alhamdulilah he hasn’t got access to them

Jungle

VIP
CSt0PPyWEAADEPP.jpg

17374.jpg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Can MODS remove these isbaaro boy posts? If they were true SNA they wouldnt attack their own government last year. AS wouldnt be holding their lands you cant even travel to Jowhar by car anymore they are militia not SNA

Now back to the topic

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
TBH not a fan of military parades. We shouldn’t deify our army given the history.

I’d rather we also never be allowed to by weapons capable of bombing our population. Just small arms and rely on American airforce for strikes on AS etc.

Farmaajo would right now be using Turkish/Chinese drones on Muqdisho to extend his illegal stay. Alhamdulilah he hasn’t got access to them
When Somalia gained independence, Western powers said they would support the police but not military and now we know why. You can't teach the retarded.

These CBB have no xishood .
One dude is saying the cheese brought the somali vs Kenya sea dispute another man is saying the cheese build SNA kkkk Stealing achievements done by previous presidents is very low . 6 years passed without the Qatari funded dufaan , gorgor and haramcad not able to capture and hold a single tuulo speaks volumes of how the cheesed failed on the fight against al Shabaab.

Hsm even liberated Ceelbur while it's a no go zone today

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
One dude is saying the cheese brought the somali vs Kenya sea dispute another man is saying the cheese build SNA kkkk Stealing achievements done by previous presidents is very low . 6 years passed without the Qatari funded dufaan , gorgor and haramcad not able to capture and hold a single tuulo speaks volumes of how the cheesed failed on the fight against al Shabaab.

I said it before..farmajo is cheap knock off trump wana be-the insecurity about hairline,straight up lies and taking credit for everything-he lectured about qabiil while fighting tooth and nail for gedo seats-at this point its comedy😄

TekNiKo

VIP

Our Ethiopian friends were also present

The failed Baahane GROUP were not present and have disrespected our soldiers. They are a shame!

TekNiKo

VIP

This your Hassan Sheekh telling soldiers if they wont accept a measly 100 dollar a month they should leave Ciidanka. Corrupt criminal

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Just listen to his so called speech-horta waa grum gram af garooc ninkan-ma hadli karo.
To show he is a wadani he says he went to close the border with kenya-how sway? Kenya in kismayo why not attack them there?he goes on to say kenya created a malitia there-he is talking about janan and his jubbaland forces that freed most of gedo-so the wadani guy fought his cousin and used marexaan kids to sloughter eachother what a win 👌
Is he mentaly ill?

The nation is suffering from a drought and the gov has money to waste on something so useless as a parade for an army that would lose to the poorest European militias from 19th century.

This army doesnt deserve a parade. Id say safe the money and use it to manufacture or buy artillery, missiles, drones, jets, warships, submarines etc. Things that real armies showoff in their parades.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
When Somalia gained independence, Western powers said they would support the police but not military and now we know why. You can't teach the retarded.
We don’t invade Ethiopia, our economy isn’t destroyed and we don’t bomb our own country and people to shit if that plan was stuck to.

The nation is suffering from a drought and the gov has money to waste on something so useless as a parade for an army that would lose to the poorest European militias from 19th century.

This army doesnt deserve a parade. Id say safe the money and use it to manufacture or buy artillery, missiles, drones, jets, warships, submarines etc. Things that real armies showoff in their parades.
So you bring up the drought yet say use the money to buy military weapons that’s not possible due to arms embargo. :what1::what1:

How about instead of saving the money for something impossible it gets used to help drought victims ?

:meleshame:So you bring up the drought yet say use the money to buy military weapons that’s not possible due to arms embargo. :what1::what1:

How about instead of saving the money for something impossible it gets used to help drought victims ?
Yeah if Im wasting the money on the military Id definitely buy military gear not hold useless parades.

Id spend the money in this order
Infrastructure>education>industry>military hardware>>literally anything else>>>Parades.

Edit:
Helping the drought victims should be priority though waad iga saxsantahay, I tend to forget the suffering of the people.
:meleshame:

Yeah if Im wasting the money on the military Id definitely buy military gear not hold useless parades.

Id spend the money in this order
Infrastructure>education>industry>military hardware>>literally anything else>>>Parades.
I suggest you look up the arms embargo. But this second comment of yours is much better and more in line with reality. Invest infrastructure and industries first. Maybe then it will help ease the fallout from the yearly occurring droughts

I suggest you look up the arms embargo. But this second comment of yours is much better and more in line with reality. Invest infrastructure and industries first. Maybe then it will help ease the fallout from the yearly occurring droughts
Im well aware of the arms embargo, thats why I said buy or manufacture.

Id buy what I can and spend about 40% of the money on facilities that can produce decent artillery, missiles etc.

Trending

Latest posts