DEVELOPING NEWS April 12th historic day!!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The operation has started guys alot of heavily armoured tanks spotted as roads remain closed. President Farmaajo is taking great actions!

GUUL

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Oo maxaa laga nixi?-some trucks and skinnies with masks?-again i ask whats the end goal?-you cant run a country by marching and facebook posts,what is the goal?

TekNiKo

VIP
1000 Troops plus 48 Teknikos and 20 bebeyaal have now entered Muqdisho

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
does anyone know what time the celebration starts, I can not wait. our president has done a wonderful job with the armed forces :)

How can you say Happy April 12th when your leaders are all opposing the ceremony acussing Farmaajo of planning some crazy coup instead of commerating our armed forces! badbaado Qaran are not part of CDXS and are rag tag militia who opposed their own government. They should stick to the deserts of Cadale and Gubadle and stop claiming real achievements like Gorgor, Haramcad and SNA under General Taliya Odawaa.

- Sharif founded danab & 12th april division and other divisions across the country. Freed banaadir to jowhar to afgoye
-Hsm signed agreements with africom to train 5k danab and pay for salaries & supplies. Liberated large portions of the country to understand during his tenure you could drive from Mogadishu to jowhar without worrying about AS. Now they are more powerful than ever!
-Hsm signed deal for turksom base and the training of 10 battalions of gorgor and haramcad as well as salary

WHAT EXACTLY DID FARMAJO DO?!?!? All he has under his belt is the Re-liberation of janaale which he lost. In fact he’s never launched a major offensive Against AS!

TekNiKo

VIP
4132EFDD-5DB2-4F67-A50C-552C2D696291.jpeg

Meanwhile the so called “Wasiirka Amniga” wants to stop their salary. Mooryanism has failed.

57583F9D-A63D-4B37-B2E3-BEBC55A52991.jpeg

- Sharif founded danab & 12th april division and other divisions across the country. Freed banaadir to jowhar to afgoye
-Hsm signed agreements with africom to train 5k danab and pay for salaries & supplies. Liberated large portions of the country to understand during his tenure you could drive from Mogadishu to jowhar without worrying about AS. Now they are more powerful than ever!
-Hsm signed deal for turksom base and the training of 10 battalions of gorgor and haramcad as well as salary

WHAT EXACTLY DID FARMAJO DO?!?!? All he has under his belt is the Re-liberation of janaale which he lost. In fact he’s never launched a major offensive Against AS!
So HSM mainly built the SNA along with earlier work from Sharif? Great to know. This day belongs to those 2 men

Can you tell me on District Farmaajo has freed? Even in Gedo at least.

HSM liberated many districts including the capital of South West, Baraawe which was the HQ of Al-Shabaab which forced them to retreat to Jilib.

TekNiKo

VIP
Madaxweyne Farmaajo arrives to the Ministry of Defence, Rooble minister of defence, nowhere to be seen, the real boss has arrived

Trending

Latest posts