DEVELOPING NEWS April 12th historic day!!

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Yes farmajo has done nothing literally. Turks train equip and fund I believe Qatar pay a portion too.
I give credit where it is due, Farmaajo and his team have achieved this development, not the suppliers and vendors they purchased goods and services from.

Do not project your severe case of external locus of control on to our dear President his excellency, Mohamed Abdullahi Farmaajo.

I give credit where it is due, Farmaajo and his team have achieved this development, not the suppliers and vendors they purchased goods and services from.

Do not project your severe case of external locus of control on to our dear President his excellency, Mohamed Abdullahi Farmaajo.
Achieved what development Hassan sheikh signed the deal for turksom and the training for the special units

States his administration stopped Kenya from taking our seas, building a border wall and attempting to hold somalis for 6 hours.
:russ::hemad:

Who took the sea case to court? Certainly not farmajo. “Told Ethiopia not to interfere in Somali politics” remember the xasuuq in baydhabo committed by Ethiopians on SOMALI civilians on SOMALI soil. Shame on you

sure about that mate ?
Yeah I’m sure about that. According to the facts that was laid out in this thread
Farmaajo states he told Ethiopia, Kenya and Djibouti to not interfere in Somalias politics.
is this a joke? Ethiopia ? The country that he invited non amisom Ethiopians to baidoa that shot and killed protestors and nothing was done ? You mean Ethiopia led by Abiy aka Farmaajos captain? The guy he gave Somali soldier youth to use as cannon fodder ?
States his administration stopped Kenya from taking our seas, building a border wall and attempting to hold somalis for 6 hours.
hassan sheikh stopped Kenya from taking the sea. He’s the one that took the case to ICJ. It was an open and shut case to rule on as well

Jungle

VIP
So 3 pages and no mention or picture of the great man himself :bell:

Em0lMioWEAUjC3t.png

Daud_Abdulle_Hirsi.jpg

FOUNDER OF SNA General Daud Abdulle Xirsi.

12 april is not Farmaajo day anyway SNA is spearheaded by 1 clan and it will stay that way. I bet the tyrant looked at General Daud and thought Odowaa looks similar and is dhalinyaro so hed be a good fit to to be taliye lol xayawaan

Hambalyo hambalyo adeerkey General Koronto soon to be back on the frontline

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
This rooble bahane is a joke, the president’s time is literally expired long time ago, but somehow he couldn’t utilise that. Look what farmaajo has done :dead:

This rooble bahane is a joke, the president’s time is literally expired long time ago, but somehow he couldn’t utilise that. Look what farmaajo has done :dead:
Technically everyone’s time expired but Rooble is the caretaker leader. Farmaajo just does ceremonies and goes back to the amisom bunker

Trending