Anyone remember that time Somali Atheists/Agnostics were bullied out of clubhouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the one who's calling his own parents uneducated? Tell your parents you're a gaal and let me know how they react.
:mjlol:
My parents come from a different generation I wouldn’t say they’re are uneducated just ignorant. I don’t need to tell my parents they already think I’m not a very religious Muslim.

My parents come from a different generation I wouldn’t say they’re are uneducated just ignorant. I don’t need to tell my parents they already think I’m not a very religious Muslim.
Look at him backtracking lol. I thought you said Somalis who don't accept murtads are uneducated? When it comes to your parents, all of a sudden it's because they're from a different generation.
:pachah1:
Why aren't you telling them? I have a feeling you know what'll happen.

@Caadi iskadig
There have been famous Somali murtads like micheal mariano dream on. Only the uneducated care about not accepting non-Muslims.

This is literally the quote right now I’ll change the 1 word.

There have been famous Somali gaals like micheal mariano dream on. Only the uneducated care about not accepting non-Muslims.

It’s the same point :dead:

@Caadi iskadig
There have been famous Somali murtads like micheal mariano dream on. Only the uneducated care about not accepting non-Muslims.

This is literally the quote right now I’ll change the 1 word.

There have been famous Somali gaals like micheal mariano dream on. Only the uneducated care about not accepting non-Muslims.

It’s the same point :dead:
So Islamic scholars are uneducated?

By the way you should change the second sentence, you're still calling your parents uneducated.
:snoop:

Look at him backtracking lol. I thought you said Somalis who don't accept murtads are uneducated? When it comes to your parents, all of a sudden it's because they're from a different generation.
:pachah1:
Why aren't you telling them? I have a feeling you know what'll happen.
My dad was educated at a high level I suspect he isn’t Muslim himself have never seen the guy pray once. :dead:
My mum on the other hand.:tacky:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending