Anyone remember that time Somali Atheists/Agnostics were bullied out of clubhouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I was in the chat they made which had 300 listeners and there were some muslim faraxs on there wilding talking about "I wouldn't eat with my brother if he was gaal."
"If you are muslim leave this chat rn."

Shortly after, some Somali muslims formed a united front to get them falsely reported and kicked off the platform. Requiescat in pace to the fallen ones.

View attachment 181093

I think their spirits have come back to haunt Somali's on clubhouse.
300 wasting time on that

Reer henny. I mean LIKE COME ONN

giphy.gif

Somalis aren’t ethno-religious who told you that lie Somalis are obviously not united by religion. Somalis are united by qabil not religion get over it. :deadmanny::drakekidding:

Islamic scholars are educated in terms of their fields which are useless practically in the world. :comeon:
Some of them got masters in philosophy, so no what they've studied isn't useless.

Besides some of the most influential scientists in history are muslim, are you saying they were uneducated as well?

You're shooting yourself in the foot, you know that right?
:pachah1:

Anyone can edit Wikipedia are you really using that as a source :deadmanny:
It's referencing sources dummy.

Some of them got masters in philosophy, so no what they've studied isn't useless.

Besides some of the most influential scientists in history are muslim, are you saying they were uneducated as well?

You're shooting yourself in the foot, you know that right?
:pachah1:
Your whataboutism is really funny who mentioned muslim scientists I said what Muslim scholars have studied is of no practical use. Search up practical skills :drakekidding:
Your anecdotal evidence doesn’t matter. :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts