Anyone remember that time Somali Atheists/Agnostics were bullied out of clubhouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You the tht is waffling and if dinosaurus existed allah created it but allah didnt revealed ethno-religious in quran or hadiths
Allah created us tribes and nations which u cant deny
View attachment 181191
Allah also didn't reveal dinosaurs so why believe in that? I took that example to show you that you can believe stuff thats not in the Quran or hadiths. Why do you think science etc, coincides with our religion?

Yes Allah formes us into nations and tribes, and he said that anyone that leaves Islam is not part of those people and nations. You do know the ruling on apostates do you?

Using these Islamic sources only strenghtens my argument. That's why you're waffling.

By the way recognizing ethno-religious groups isn't haram, as you're making it seem. What kind of dumb logic is that? Ethno-religious groups are ethnic groups whose members are also unified by a common religious background. What's haram by recognizing that our religion and nation are one? What I'm saying is more Islamic than what you're saying. You're contradicting yourself sxb.

Allah also didn't reveal dinosaurs so why believe in that? I took that example to show you that you can believe stuff thats not in the Quran or hadiths. Why do you think science etc, coincides with our religion?

Yes Allah formes us into nations and tribes, and he said that anyone that leaves Islam is not part of those people and nations. You do know the ruling on apostates do you?

Using these Islamic sources only strenghtens my argument. That's why you're waffling.

By the way recognizing ethno-religious groups isn't haram, as you're making it seem. What kind of dumb logic is that? Ethno-religious groups are ethnic groups whose members are also unified by a common religious background. What's haram by recognizing that our religion and nation are one? What I'm saying is more Islamic than what you're saying. You're contradicting yourself sxb.
Hmm can u bring Evidence that allah said if somali perso leaves islam tht the person is no longer somali
I am not contradicting myself you are btw you using as example dinosaurus isnt logic
Since allah created everything inculuding animals which allah revealed in the quran tht allah is the creator
Btw allah created science and science existed before human i think
Which makes you while argument pointless
Now bring Evidence where allah revealed tht somali person Tht leaves islam is no longer somali i like to see you bring proof from quran and hadiths and btw bring jain narrations from nabi time month year place Who was there when person was narrating from na i mohamed and Who narrated from the first tht narrated from nabi mohamed

Btw you the tht is eaffling since allah revealed tht allah everything human jins Angels animals which inculuds dinosaurus if dinosaurus existed so your argument is pointless since allah already revealed tht allah is the creator and allah created everything
Now bring Evidence that allah revealed tht somali person Tht leave islam doesnt no longer part of somali tribe and no longer somali bring proof

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
uff atheist support incest and all sorts of balayo we disowned themmm :camby:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
07A5530A-7F45-45D1-A7A7-7C4C4AC6D854.jpeg

Btw you the tht is eaffling since allah revealed tht allah everything human jins Angels animals which inculuds dinosaurus if dinosaurus existed so your argument is pointless since allah already revealed tht allah is the creator and allah created everything
Now bring Evidence that allah revealed tht somali person Tht leave islam doesnt no longer part of somali tribe and no longer somali bring proof
Subhan allah, this made my brain explode. Seek help, brother I'm serious.
:mjlol:
By the way I never claimed Allah revealed anything about Somali's tf? I've realised I'm wasting my time. I'll explain it for the last time:

According to Islam whoever becomes a non-muslim(apostate) is no longer part of the Islamic nation/tribe. Ofcourse, Allah didn't specify which nation/tribe, but any Muslim nation has the same ruling. Why do you ask specifically about Somalia, when Allah judges any Muslim nation the same?

This shows that I can give you quranic evidence on why any gaal isn't Somali and I can also give academic evidence. The quranic evidence I gave just now, which is the ruling on ex-muslims in Islam. The academic evidence is research of ethno-religious groups, and Somali's are included in that group.

Now that I've explained it to you step by step, I hope you understand. Because even a baby would be able to understand what I'm saying right now. I'll end it here.

Last edited:
By the way I never claimed Allah revealed anything about Somali's tf? I've realised I'm wasting my time. I'll explain it for the last time:

According to Islam whoever becomes a non-muslim(apostate) is no longer part of the Islamic nation/tribe. Ofcourse, Allah didn't specify which nation/tribe, but any Muslim nation has the same ruling. Why do you ask specifically about Somalia, when Allah judges any Muslim nation the same?
You said allah said anyone who leave islam is not part of those of those ppl and nation
So where is you Evidence that allah said tht
Screenshot_20210421_193058_com.android.chrome.jpg

Where did allah said tht bring Evidence and not talk pointless
Why I ask somalis is tht u said non muslims somalis arent somali ppl nor part somali tribes tht is why ask so bring you Evidence where allah said tht non muslims somali arent part of somali tribe and nation
If not you argument and debate is pointless

Why is that the only time you bring up the deen you're either defending murtads or you're denying hadiths ? :snoop:
Hmmm where did i deny hadiths
And yes there is nothing wrong defending innocent non muslims somalis tht are oppress erasing their identitty and tribe by muslims somalis saying they are not somali and not being part somali tribes
Btw bring Evidence where i deny jain narration hadiths tht are sahih tht is being narrated from nabi mohamed unless u have Evidence dont accuse me something i did not do
I dont accept hadiths tht are or hadiths tht do t have jain narration time place month year Who narrated and which ppl narrated the first person tht narrated from nabi mohamed

And yes there is nothing wrong defending innocent non muslims somalis tht are oppress erasing their identitty and tribe by muslims somalis saying they are not somali and not being part somali tribes
Btw bring Evidence where i deny jain narration hadiths tht are sahih tht is being narrated from nabi mohamed unless u have Evidence dont accuse me something i did not do
I dont accept hadiths tht are or hadiths tht do t have jain narration time place month year Who narrated and which ppl narrated the first person tht narrated from nabi mohamed

e155378820b89e623b4b27ce0f5caa3b.jpg

This shows that I can give you quranic evidence on why any gaal isn't Somali and I can also give academic evidence. The quranic evidence I gave just now, which is the ruling on ex-muslims in Islam. The academic evidence is research of ethno-religious groups, and Somali's are included in that group.

Now that I've explained it to you step by step, I hope you understand. Because even a baby would be able to understand what I'm saying right now. I'll end it here.
U didnt bring no proof or Evidence to your claim someone tht leave islam is no longer muslim but they still somali and part somali tribe

Al-Bukhaari (6922) narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever changes his religion, put him to death.”

Al-Bukhaari (6484) and Muslim (1676) narrated that ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “It is not permissible to shed the blood of a Muslim who bears witness that there is no god except Allaah and that I am the Messenger of Allaah, except in one of three cases: a soul for a soul (i.e., in the case of murder); a previously-married person who commits zina; and one who leaves his religion and separates from the main body of the Muslims.”

The ruling of apostates in our religion is death. They're asked to repent, but if they don't they get put to death.

Once they leave Islam, they're not part of the ummah, hence not part of the Islamic nation. Is that so hard to understand?

It's the stubborn self-righteousness with this guy and broken english that stops me from taking him seriously. :mjlol:
I was shocked when I coherently explained every single detail, yet he responded with waffle. How many evidences do I have to bring for him to admit he's wrong? Is it trolling or is blind ignorance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts