Anyone remember that time Somali Atheists/Agnostics were bullied out of clubhouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Al-Bukhaari (6922) narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever changes his religion, put him to death.”

Al-Bukhaari (6484) and Muslim (1676) narrated that ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “It is not permissible to shed the blood of a Muslim who bears witness that there is no god except Allaah and that I am the Messenger of Allaah, except in one of three cases: a soul for a soul (i.e., in the case of murder); a previously-married person who commits zina; and one who leaves his religion and separates from the main body of the Muslims.”

The ruling of apostates in our religion is death. They're asked to repent, but if they don't they get put to death.

Once they leave Islam, they're not part of the ummah, hence not part of the Islamic nation. Is that so hard to understand?
I think tht hadiths is talking someone that leave islam not nation and tribes
Second u need to post jain narrations proof
And second there no ummah there is no such 1 community ppl are different nation and tribes not same

I think tht hadiths is talking someone that leave islam not nation and tribes
Second u need to post jain narrations proof
And second there no ummah there is no such 1 community ppl are different nation and tribes not same
So you believe that Allah told us that an apostate should be part of an Islamic nation? It's Ramadan choose your words wisely.

Whether or not murtads belong to Somali culture is up to interpretation but your ancestry will remain the same regardless of what you believe.
Doesn't matter what their ancestry is. What matters is that atleast 90% of Somali's won't accept murtads, they'll be seen as any other gaal.

@Caadi iskadig and @Sloane Ranger bring jain narrations why cant u guys dont or you want me to follow you guys blindly by post hadiths tht dont have jain narrations
You can mock me all u want @Sloane Ranger but Will see in hereafter

"Bring Jain Narrations". :ileycry:

Jainism (/ˈdʒeɪnɪzəm/), traditionally known as Jain Dharma, is an ancient Indian religion. The method is summarized in its religious text Pravachanasara first published in english by Cambridge University Press in 1934. It is further elaborated in Samayasāra and Tattvartha Sutra from parallelist and interactive lenses respectively.

Doesn't matter what their ancestry is. What matters is that atleast 90% of Somali's won't accept murtads, they'll be seen as any other gaal.
There have been famous Somali murtads like micheal mariano dream on. Only the uneducated care about not accepting non-Muslims.

Michael Mariano wasn't a murtad. He was raised by gaalos because he was an orphan and he later converted to Islam. :ulyin:
I don’t care if he was a murtad or a gaal it’s the same in religious Somalis eyes. My point is he was accepted and didn’t need to convert to Islam to gain acceptance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending