Anyone kind of sad we don't have more written history about ancient Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is acting as if the Somali Republic annexed Xamar at independence when we've been mentioned in history as being the rulers of the city over 700 years ago!!

Why doesn't he talk about the fact that KENYA is an artificial nation that was created by the colonials? That Kenya ANNEXED Mombasa in 1960 even though it was separate even during the colonial period? They were a landlocked who only got a coast 57 years ago! Or how about Ethiopia being given hundreds of thousands of weapons by the Europeans whilst we were denied to defend our family, our land and our people? Or how about that the Somalis in NFD voted democratically to join Somalia, but were denied their freedom??

Nope, let's just talk about how 2000 years ago that some Arab kingdom ruled Xamar. Let's try and divide Somalia further to exploit her resources.

He will never come near Kenya or Ethiopia because they are already Christian countries. Grant is nice guy but he is on missionary mission and wants to empower the miniority in Somalia through fake history. Honestly I wish that he concentrated on The Christian Ethiopians and helped them instead of us. They need more his energy and experience.

1) The Bantu expansion did not reach Somalia. Period. I'm sorry to tell you, but these commodities(oops I mean slaves) were imported by the SOMALI STATE to work on OUR farms. Over 50,000 slaves were being sold in Somali ports every year as well. Some of those slaves escaped inside Somalia. We will recapture them and sell them back to Tanzania and Mozambique soon.

2) You haven't refuted what I've said. There is no genetic distinction between the Madhibaan and Darood. Both have the E1B1b haplogroup, and both are 100 % Somali genetically. They may have been a pre-Somali Cushitic group 1500 years ago(which I doubt), but today they're Somalis. The UK aristocracy are descended from Norman lineage (meaning they are not even native to the British isles) whereas the Somalis and these so called "Pre-Cushitic clans" (who are now Somali) are both native to the Horn of Africa. If so, then we were simply the superior civilization and conquered them. I would have no problems if they conquered us. But you cannot hold on to the fact that they came from different backgrounds 1000 years ago to say that they aren't Somali, because the separate Somali identity was only formed recently (less than 1000 years ago) when we became Muslim. Perhaps they decided to not become Muslim? There are Somali clans who were Oromo 100 years ago, and I don't understand why you're obsessed with clans who could have been non-Somali 1000 years ago. The reason why you want to deem them as a separate ethnic group is so that you can divide Somalia further and exploit our resources. I don't even believe that they were non Somali 1500 years ago, but probably proto-Somali. Why don't you ASK them yourself? Why do you want to FORCE an identity upon people just like how you FORCED colonization on us?

Somalis were known as Berbers during that time. He was described as speaking both Arabic and Somali.

1024px-Periplous_of_the_Erythraean_Sea.svg.png

Due to cosmopolitan nature of Islamic states, there was no such thing as ethnic nationalism during those days. In fact, the modern day Egyptian state was founded by an Albanian.

"After the French were expelled, power was seized in 1805 by Muhammad Ali Pasha, an Albanian military commander of the Ottoman army in Egypt. While he carried the title of viceroy of Egypt, his subordination to the Ottoman porte was merely nominal. Muhammad Ali massacred the Mamluks and established a dynasty that was to rule Egypt until the revolution of 1952."

Just because a minister may have been Arab, does not change the fact that Xamar was ruled by a Somali. Or the fact that all Muslims were part of Adal, does not change the fact that Adal was composed of mainly Somalis and so on. The Mayor of London today is a Pakistani. I guess London is part of some sort of Pakistani civilization right?

he doesn't believe they're bantu lol he thinks they're non-bantu negroids. i think he compared them to nilotics and omotics last time. :icon lol:

1) The Bantu expansion did not reach Somalia. Period. I'm sorry to tell you, but these commodities(oops I mean slaves) were imported by the SOMALI STATE to work on the farm. Over 50,000 slaves were being sold in Somali ports every year as well. Some of those slaves escaped inside Somalia. We will recapture them and sell them back to Tanzania and Mozambique soon.

2) You haven't refuted what I've said. There is no genetic distinction between the Madhibaan and Somali. Both are E1B1b, and both are 100 % East African. They may have been a pre-Somali Cushitic group 1500 years ago, but today they're Somalis. The UK aristocracy are descended from Norman lineage (meaning they are not even native to the British isles) whereas the Somalis and these Pre-Cushitic clans (who are now Somali) are both native to the Horn of Africa. We were simply the superior civilization and conquered them. I would have no problems if they conquered us. But you cannot hold on to the fact that they came from different backgrounds 1000 years ago to say that they aren't Somali, because the seperate Somali identity was only formed recently (less than 1000 years ago). There are Somali clans who were Oromo 100 years ago, and I don't understand why you're obsessed with clans who were non-Somali 1000 years ago. The reason why you want to deem them as a seperate ethnic group is so that you can divide Somalia further and exploit our resources.

Somalis were known as Berbers during that time. He was described as speaking both Arabic and Somali.

Due to cosmopolitan nature of Islamic states, there was no such thing as ethnic nationalism during those days. In fact, the modern day Egyptian state was founded by an Albanian.

"After the French were expelled, power was seized in 1805 by Muhammad Ali Pasha, an Albanian military commander of the Ottoman army in Egypt. While he carried the title of viceroy of Egypt, his subordination to the Ottoman porte was merely nominal.[citation needed] Muhammad Ali massacred the Mamluks and established a dynasty that was to rule Egypt until the revolution of 1952."

Just because a minister may have been Arab, does not change the fact that Xamar was ruled by a Somali. Or the fact that all Muslims were part of Adal, does not change the fact that Adal was composed of mainly Somalis and so on.

Glad to see you are starting to read some of the articles.
1) The Bantu expansion did not reach Somalia. Period. I'm sorry to tell you, but these commodities(oops I mean slaves) were imported by the SOMALI STATE to work on the farm. Over 50,000 slaves were being sold in Somali ports every year as well. Some of those slaves escaped inside Somalia. We will recapture them and sell them back to Tanzania and Mozambique soon. We only imported them because the Ajuuran state collapsed, and we needed slave labour.

2) You haven't refuted what I've said. There is no genetic distinction between the Madhibaan and Somali. Both are E1B1b, and both are 100 % East African. They may have been a pre-Somali Cushitic group 1500 years ago, but today they're Somalis. The UK aristocracy are descended from Norman lineage (meaning they are not even native to the British isles) whereas the Somalis and these Pre-Cushitic clans (who are now Somali) are both native to the Horn of Africa. We were simply the superior civilization and conquered them. I would have no problems if they conquered us. But you cannot hold on to the fact that they came from different backgrounds 1000 years ago to say that they aren't Somali, because the seperate Somali identity was only formed recently (less than 1000 years ago). There are Somali clans who were Oromo 100 years ago, and I don't understand why you're obsessed with clans who were non-Somali 1000 years ago. The reason why you want to deem them as a seperate ethnic group is so that you can divide Somalia further and exploit our resources. I don't even believe that they were non Somali 1500 years ago, but probably proto-Somali.

"After the French were expelled, power was seized in 1805 by Muhammad Ali Pasha, an Albanian military commander of the Ottoman army in Egypt. While he carried the title of viceroy of Egypt, his subordination to the Ottoman porte was merely nominal.[citation needed] Muhammad Ali massacred the Mamluks and established a dynasty that was to rule Egypt until the revolution of 1952."

Just because a minister may have been Arab, does not change the fact that Xamar was ruled by a Somali. Or the fact that all Muslims were part of Adal, does not change the fact that Adal was composed of mainly Somalis and so on.

Glad to see that you are reading some of my links. :)

You are correct. The Bantu expansion never reached Somalia. So how do you explain negroid tribes like the Shidle, Shabelli and Gobuweyn, who originally spoke Cushitic languages? Have you seen this?

http://www.latimes.com/science/scie...ent-ethiopian-dna-eurasia-20151008-story.html

Mota Man is E1b1. His DNA is between the Negroid Ari and the Khoisan Sandawe. He is 4500 years old. The Ari came from the Sahara and there is no reason to suppose other negroid groups could not have migrated further east. "Bantu" is a purely linguistic designation and applies only to the Mushunguli and the Gosha in Somalia.

The Madhibaan are culturally distinct from Samaales and claim to have been hunters and gatherers when the Samaales were all pastoralists. I think we will have a DNA distinction soon enough, although the clade would still likely be in the E1b1something area. As Mota man shows.

I would be more willing to ignore the differences between Somali and Samaale if the social and economic consequences within the society were not so great. Denying the differences empowers the Majority clans and disenfranchises the Minorities, leading to the loss of lands

1) The Bantu expansion did not reach Somalia. Period. I'm sorry to tell you, but these commodities(oops I mean slaves) were imported by the SOMALI STATE to work on the farm. Over 50,000 slaves were being sold in Somali ports every year as well. Some of those slaves escaped inside Somalia. We will recapture them and sell them back to Tanzania and Mozambique soon.

2) You haven't refuted what I've said. There is no genetic distinction between the Madhibaan and Somali. Both are E1B1b, and both are 100 % East African. They may have been a pre-Somali Cushitic group 1500 years ago, but today they're Somalis. The UK aristocracy are descended from Norman lineage (meaning they are not even native to the British isles) whereas the Somalis and these Pre-Cushitic clans (who are now Somali) are both native to the Horn of Africa. We were simply the superior civilization and conquered them. I would have no problems if they conquered us. But you cannot hold on to the fact that they came from different backgrounds 1000 years ago to say that they aren't Somali, because the seperate Somali identity was only formed recently (less than 1000 years ago). There are Somali clans who were Oromo 100 years ago, and I don't understand why you're obsessed with clans who were non-Somali 1000 years ago. The reason why you want to deem them as a seperate ethnic group is so that you can divide Somalia further and exploit our resources.

1) The Bantu expansion did not reach Somalia. Period. I'm sorry to tell you, but these commodities(oops I mean slaves) were imported by the SOMALI STATE to work on the farm. Over 50,000 slaves were being sold in Somali ports every year as well. Some of those slaves escaped inside Somalia. We will recapture them and sell them back to Tanzania and Mozambique soon. We only imported them because the Ajuuran state collapsed, and we needed slave labour.

2) You haven't refuted what I've said. There is no genetic distinction between the Madhibaan and Somali. Both are E1B1b, and both are 100 % East African. They may have been a pre-Somali Cushitic group 1500 years ago, but today they're Somalis. The UK aristocracy are descended from Norman lineage (meaning they are not even native to the British isles) whereas the Somalis and these Pre-Cushitic clans (who are now Somali) are both native to the Horn of Africa. We were simply the superior civilization and conquered them. I would have no problems if they conquered us. But you cannot hold on to the fact that they came from different backgrounds 1000 years ago to say that they aren't Somali, because the seperate Somali identity was only formed recently (less than 1000 years ago). There are Somali clans who were Oromo 100 years ago, and I don't understand why you're obsessed with clans who were non-Somali 1000 years ago. The reason why you want to deem them as a seperate ethnic group is so that you can divide Somalia further and exploit our resources. I don't even believe that they were non Somali 1500 years ago, but probably proto-Somali.

You are correct. The Bantu expansion never reached Somalia. So how do you explain negroid tribes like the Shidle, Shabelli and Gobuweyn, who originally spoke Cushitic languages? Have you seen this?

http://www.latimes.com/science/scie...ent-ethiopian-dna-eurasia-20151008-story.html

Mota Man is E1b1. His DNA is between the Negroid Ari and the Khoisan Sandawe. He is 4500 years old. The Ari came from the Sahara and there is no reason to suppose other negroid groups could not have migrated further east. "Bantu" is a purely linguistic designation and applies only to the Mushunguli and the Gosha in Somalia.

The Madhibaan are culturally distinct from Samaales and claim to have been hunters and gatherers when the Samaales were all pastoralists. I think we will have a DNA distinction soon enough, although the clade would still likely be in the E1b1something area. As Mota man shows.

I would be more willing to ignore the differences between Somali and Samaale if the social and economic consequences within the society were not so great. Denying the differences empowers the Majority clans and disenfranchises the Minorities, leading to the loss of lands

I would be more willing to ignore the differences between Somali and Samaale if the social and economic consequences within the society were not so great. Denying the differences empowers the Majority clans and disenfranchises the Minorities. Read this, please:

https://www.culturalsurvival.org/pu...uarterly/un-and-somalias-invisible-minorities

Apollo

VIP
Grant is a pseudoscientist.

There is no evidence for an indigenous non-Somali so-called ''native Negroid'' group to Somalia. Studies have already been done on those ''Negroid'' hunter-gatherers of the Eastern side of the Horn like the Waata, Booni etc and the only difference they have with Somalis genetically is that they posses Bantu Niger-Congo expansion ancestry. Not something deep in the region.

I absolutely hate it when people try to sound knowledgeable like Grant does, but then go on to to lie so much.

Any group claiming to have deeper roots to Somalia than ethnic Somalis to the Horn always fail genetic scrutiny. I remember those days when people tried to pass off the Mushunguli as some kind of ancient Somalis.

:camby:

Last edited:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending

The Shidle are slaves imported during the Ajuuran-Italian era to work on the farms. They are not originally from Somalia. I'm sorry to disappoint you.

CvQLZA9UkAAFsxS.jpg

What do you think 'Samaales' were before they became pastoralists? Yep, they were hunters and gatherers. And what about the Madhibaan who became pastoralists the same time the 'Samaales' became pastoralists? Yep, they became Somalis. The Madhibaan is not a real clan, but it's a confederation meaning anybody can join it. There is no ethnic distinction between a Madhibaan and a Darood other than occupation/profession. In other societies in the world, the nomads would defeat the farmers. Sometimes, the farmers would defeat the nomads. But both of these groups would always defeat the hunters and gatherers. It's basic evolution of civilization which occurred around the world. If Somalia was more fertile and received more rainfall, perhaps an agricultural clan would have defeated the nomads and today you'd be telling the world about how the pastoralists are culturally different to the farmers and come from a different race, that the farmers didn't build any civilization, that they're invaders, that they're facing economic and social consequences within the society etc. Only difference is that the pastoralists were the superior civilization who mastered the environment better than the others. Nothing more.

I am more than willing to repatriate all Bantus back to their native lands, they're not native to the region of Somalia which is why they'll never be able to integrate into society. Each family gets $5000. As for the natives of Horn of Africa, I believe the solution is not by changing or fabricating history, but through teaching the people Islam and the government helping to remove prejudices. The pastoralists who looked down upon the Madhibaan are now doing the same jobs as them, the pastoralists who looked down upon the Raxanweyne are now becoming nomads, the pastoralists who looked down upon fishers and now living in the coast. The list goes on.

SSDF

Harti Over Hoes
Is there much information online about this script, and where this source came from for their letter shapes

This is called the sumado script by the way.
No sadly

But i heard that its heavily based off of hieroglyphics and theres even similarities between the ancient Egyptian language and Somali that exist to this day.

For example in ancient egyptian and somali qorrax means sun. Theres much more similarities that i'll post later

Also i think a group of researchers went to Somalia way back in the 70s and explored the mountains and came to this conclusion.

Apollo

VIP
I am more than willing to repatriate all Bantus back to their native lands, they're not native to the region of Somalia which is why they'll never be able to integrate into society. Each family gets $5000. As for the natives of Horn of Africa, I beleive the solution is not by changing or fabricating history, but through teaching the people Islam and removing these social and economic consequences within the society.

Not possible, amigo. Look up international law. If Somalia tried it would be under 24/7 international media propaganda wars like they did with South Africa and start boycotting and sanctioning Somalia.

Both the Cushitic Alt-Right and the White Alt-Right need to let go of repatriation, not gonna happen.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Not possible, amigo. Look up international law. If Somalia tried it would be under 24/7 international media propaganda wars like they did with South Africa and start boycotting and sanctioning Somalia.

Both the Cushitic Alright and the White Alright need to let go of repatriation, not gonna happen.
Saudi Arabia deported 20 % of their population (who were slaves) at independence.

Why can't Somalia?

I'm sure Grant would be telling us how the Bantu expansion reached Saudi Arabia if they didn't do that. We should have deported them in 1960 to be honest.

Apollo

VIP
Saudi Arabia deported 20 % of their population (who were slaves) at independence.

Why can't Somalia?

Too late. There's the internet now and shit. Even more difficult to do that.

The Burma case with the Rohingyas is the farthest you can go today and they aren't even deported.

No sadly

But i heard that its heavily based off of hieroglyphics and theres even similarities between the ancient Egyptian language and Somali that exist to this day.

For example in ancient egyptian and somali qorrax means sun. Theres much more similarities that i'll post later

Also i think a group of researchers went to Somalia way back in the 70s and explored the mountains and came to this conclusion.
A thread on that will be interesting

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Too late. There's the internet now and shit. Even more difficult to do that.

The Burma case with the Rohingyas is the farthest you can go today and they aren't even deported.
As long as it's not state sanctioned, then there is no problem.

We could even help smuggle them through Europe.

Apollo

VIP
As long as it's not state sanctioned, then there is no problem.

We could even help smuggle them through Europe.

Universal Human Rights have made this shit impossible. Especially on racial discrimination there is a strong international consensus, even North Korea will side against you and call you a human rights violator.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Universal Human Rights have made this shit impossible. Especially on racial discrimination there is a strong international consensus, even North Korea will side against you and call you a human rights violator.
How many tens of thousands of Eritreans are fleeing each year and being accepted into Europe? How many thousands of Somalis are risking their life to cross the sea? Just put in measures that stops Somalis and lets Bantus or even helps them on the down low.

The Somali state doesn't need to actually force them to move, all it has to do is to get a good stronghold on the smuggling routes and to somehow indirectly help them to move. But first we need to completely urbanize them.

Grant is a pseudoscientist.

There is no evidence for an indigenous non-Somali so-called ''native Negroid'' group to Somalia. Studies have already been done on those ''Negroid'' hunter-gatherers of the Eastern side of the Horn like the Waata, Booni etc and the only difference they have with Somalis genetically is that they posses Bantu Niger-Congo expansion ancestry. Not something deep in the region.

I absolutely hate it when people try to sound knowledgeable like Grant does, but then go on to to lie so much.

Any group claiming to have deeper roots to Somalia than ethnic Somalis to the Horn always fail genetic scrutiny. I remember those days when people tried to pass off the Mushunguli as some kind of ancient Somalis.

:camby:

Links seem appropriate since you accuse me of lying.

FYI: The Waata and Booni are Cushitic peoples, part of the Oromo, so they are neither Negroid nor Khoisan. The folks with deep proven roots are the Eyle of Buur Heybe and Buur Hakaba, who have an archaeological record going back to at least the middle stone age. Search Gogoshiis Gabe.

Samaales in Somalia only go back to the beginning of the Common Era.

Links on request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts