Anyone else notice old gen Arabian monarchs the Saudi one in particular resembled some Somalis.. the resemblance is uncanny especially the narrow face

Even some Eritreans/Ethiopians don't score higher than 60%, they have the highest Eurasian results in the Horn.
Yep those Tigre and Bani Amir are high Arabian and even they are 40%+ SSA
Next you will be telling me about my own dna composition. Lovely!
Bro, it’s simple. You are mixed if you score 70% non SSA. That’s insanely high. Are you a full blooded Yemeni or something?

Ah ok, then you've got a bit of extra ajnabi ancestry which isn't that rare tbh. Either that or the models are a bit weird and are not properly sampled
I tested with my heritage just got a deeper dive use cahaduo
Ah ok, then you've got a bit of extra ajnabi ancestry which isn't that rare tbh. Either that or the models are a bit weird and are not properly sampled
can yall
Explain to me why Burundians look Somali πŸ€”

Attachments

• IMG_9093.jpeg
    IMG_9093.jpeg
    305.2 KB · Views: 58
No, why would a noble somali give a second to such triviality? better things to do in life than to give a rat's ass about some Arab, much less about their older gen looks. Such banality in many on here isnt surprising considering most of these low info backward members are on welfare and jobless. Plus i notice some who were claiming Allah favoured Arabs are doing their lion share. This is a somali forum.

@Step a side Bro, which people group did Anatolian Neolithic Farmers mix with that gave them lighter olive skin on average compared to Natufians with whom they share ~90% genetic similarity?

Anatolian farmers were olive skinned. Sardinians are the best example. They are 80% Anatolian Farmer πŸ‘‡

IMG_4331.jpeg

Modern Europeans got the blue eyes from western hunter gatherers that used to live in Europe but got absorbed by these farmers. The extra fair skin and blonde hair is from eastern hunter gatheres that lived in western Russia-Ukraine-Baltic sea. The highest concentration of blonde people is from these regions today that have that high eastern hunter gather. Map of blonde hair coincides with the easter hunter gatherer

1705628273446.jpeg

You have to remember the Natufians carry 14% SSA related ancestry. It contributes to differences as well

Anatolian farmers were olive skinned. Sardinians are the best example. They are 80% Anatolian Farmer πŸ‘‡

View attachment 311679

Modern Europeans got the blue eyes from western hunter gatherers that used to live in Europe but got absorbed by these farmers. The extra fair skin and blonde hair is from eastern hunter gatheres that lived in western Russia-Ukraine-Baltic sea. The highest concentration of blonde people is from these regions today that have that high eastern hunter gather. Map of blonde hair coincides with the easter hunter gatherer

View attachment 311682

You have to remember the Natufians carry 14% SSA related ancestry. It contributes to differences as well
So the minor SSA carried by Natufians is the only difference between ANF & Natufians? I figured the ANF had also mixed with others.

Is those outliers that have excess Arabian, Asian or Bantu etc. Madhibaan have 10-15% extra Arabian for example. They don’t marry out so they kept those levels high. Many of them are J-P58 (Semites) positive.
That’s fascinating. Why is it that they have J haplogroup and high levels of Arabian DNA?

That’s fascinating. Why is it that they have J haplogroup and high levels of Arabian DNA?
The Madhibaan J haplogroup likely originated with an ancient Yemen kingdom, either the Sabaean or the Himyarites. There is evidence suggesting interactions with E-v32 Madhibaan who were already residing in regions like Berbera. The Chinese descriptions of people living from Zeila to Berbera in 990 align with the lifestyle of the Madhibaan people. Further research on these regions is necessary to uncover additional evidence.

The Arabian admixture likely stems from the J haplogroup migration to regions where Madhibaan resided. This raises intriguing questions about the duration of the separation between Madhiban and Somalis.

Many of them are grouped with Saudis, Khaliiji and Yemenites. Note not all are madhibaan but some are Birmaal/Tumaal.

Scroll down and you will see bunch of Somali flags grouped together. That’s them.

So a population with better facial features, taller stature, gracile frame, high cheekbones and better skin... has some people that want to look like the complete opposite of that?

200 (3).gif

So a population with better facial features, taller stature, gracile frame, high cheekbones and better skin... has some people that want to look like the complete opposite of that?

View attachment 311696
Why yall making up these false theories? It’s merely a mini anthropological analysis of the different looks amongst Somalis & observable similarities between neighbouring countries & notice how the tittle says some

Trending

Latest posts