Anyone else notice old gen Arabian monarchs the Saudi one in particular resembled some Somalis.. the resemblance is uncanny especially the narrow face

Nah my maghrebi side is northern pale skinned etc. Kabyles have about 17 SSA as an example, it's a mixture of old and new. Northern Maghrebis are about 15-25 SSA add on to the fact that 30 SSA in Somalis. Maghrebis have EEF that makes them lighter as you said

That’s nice. Yes northern Morocco have low SSA and high EEF. So how come your 60% SSA like Somali? That 30% IBM carries roughly 14% SSA. Add the Dinka related and west African and it comes to 17% like you said.

IMG_4072.png

Is those outliers that have excess Arabian, Asian or Bantu etc. Madhibaan have 10-15% extra Arabian for example. They don’t marry out so they kept those levels high. Many of them are J-P58 (Semites) positive.
I think ethnic Somalis have close to zero Asian Dna [Central, East & South Asian]. Only Arabian ancestry being the main admixture amongst Ethnic Somalis makes sense, since we're a stones throw away from Arabia.

Is those outliers that have excess Arabian, Asian or Bantu etc. Madhibaan have 10-15% extra Arabian for example. They don’t marry out so they kept those levels high. Many of them are J-P58 (Semites) positive.
i think I have excess Asian> Siberian which was so random. I posted my results on ss the thread is probably still here

Doctorabdi

الوقت من ذهب
All over the internet as well as all the Somalis who tested. I’m sure you are the same. No way a Somali has 70% west Euroasian. That’s almost similar to central/south Egyptian. That’s crazy! Even our Morrocan brother who is only half Somali is 40% SSA
Even some Eritreans/Ethiopians don't score higher than 60%, they have the highest Eurasian results in the Horn.

Trending

Latest posts