Anyone else notice old gen Arabian monarchs the Saudi one in particular resembled some Somalis.. the resemblance is uncanny especially the narrow face

IMG_9073.jpeg
IMG_9074.jpeg
IMG_9075.jpeg

New Gen of al sauds don’t seem to retain their old look.. could it because they mixed with outsiders over the years? πŸ€”

They mixed alot with Levantine and Turk females, that's why alot them have Al Turk something in their name
Interesting I thought they practiced closed tribal endogamy.. well that definitely explains the phenotypic differences in old/ new gen.

Attachments

• IMG_9071.jpeg
    IMG_9071.jpeg
    45.5 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_9076.jpeg
    IMG_9076.jpeg
    49.4 KB · Views: 106
Very interesting, I’ve noticed that mjs, ogs & warsangalis retained that look more than others

Communities develop beauty standards and then work hard on preserving it. For example, from what I've seen OGs are fixated on height, so I guess they seek out tall ladies, and that's why they have a large community of tall people. Perhaps MJs and WR, historically favoured equilline features.

Sayid Maxamed Cabdulle Xasan & the founder of the ala Sa'ud Kingdom, King Cabdulaziz ala Sa'ud.

View attachment 311506
View attachment 311505
Uncanny resmab
Communities develop beauty standards and then work hard on preserving it. For example, from what I've seen OGs are fixated on height, so I guess they seek out tall ladies, and that's why they have a large community of tall people. Perhaps MJs and WR, historically favoured equilline features.
you're probably right! Are WR more secluded/ nomadic in nature?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This one with that nose & thick lips looks like Idris Elba's bio daddy

Tea Smh GIF by MOODMAN

1705538408689.png

Trending