Anyone else into Chubby Halimos

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Still looks better than ops girl
Objectively speaking it’s a matter of preference. He prefers his type and you prefer yours. I was just pointing out none of them would be considered curvy hun x

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Has anyone noticed fat women smell like sweat and xaar? I have noticed this from all types of ethnicities when I am out in public. I have noticed this from fat Somali women as well at weddings except they put on barfuum so they have a trifecta smell that is trying to best each other.
Those smells are the pheromones which attract the opposite sex you wouldnt pick them up because you prefer the smell of sweaty balls.

TekNiKo

VIP
Fat xaliimos look disgusting without clothes. Trust me dude you don't wanna see them naked. Somali females have the worst fat distribution genetics, specially if they have given birth.
The more rolls the better, stop jacking off to washboard abs p0rn and appreciate real women bodies.

I like all types,ive fallen for skinny tall girls, shorter more curvier girls and everything in between.If she looks good she looks good.

TekNiKo

VIP
It's more diet than activity levels.
You should start gaining weight if you wanna attract Faaraxs before the age of 50

kevin james fitness GIF by TV Land

Your definition of chubby is interesting. Chubby means unrealised potential. Couple of weeks in the gym. A slight change in diet etc

Call it what it is😑 obese.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You're probably right, they need to cut on the bariis and baasto as well and do some daily exercises as well, then I bet they'll Look good.
Low fiber, high carbs and refined sugars are metabolic poisons. TBH this is more the exception back home rather than the norm. Few are overweight.

You should start gaining weight if you wanna attract Faaraxs before the age of 50

kevin james fitness GIF by TV Land

I'm fine with my 24 inch waist. I don't need to ruin my health to appeal to chronically hungry men.

Jungle

VIP
nasty af. they most definitely drink excessive amounts of powder milk to balloon to cow size. alot of them are poor and big like that. how that happen?

TekNiKo

VIP
Your definition of chubby is interesting. Chubby means unrealised potential. Couple of weeks in the gym. A slight change in diet etc

Call it what it is😑 obese.
Obese? Not even close I consider 300 pound obese