Anyone else into Chubby Halimos

Only Reer Magaals Think of These Seals
Hungry Natures Great Events GIF by BBC America

There is a difference between curvy and fat.

Stop encouraging obesity. Its bad for one's health and it ages people.

Due to how large some women are, they end up looking like 35+ hooyo of 5 kids, despite only being in their late teens and early 20s.

Looking slim makes you look younger and its healthier.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Due to how large some women are, they end up looking like 35+ hooyo of 5 kids, despite only being in their late teens and early 20s.

We love our Halimos Big and Plumpy stop body shaming @Angelina all bodies are beautiful thats why we have Plus Size models now

:rejoice: :rejoice:

That’s not chubby that’s obesity :mjlol:

Honestly you can really tell Somali diaspora men vs fob men just by their preference for women. I don’t know any Somali dude born here that prefers obese women

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The FOBs prefer to enjoy these wonderful creations of God, I dont like skinny boney woman either, must be african trait:mjkkk:

Your people were rarely ever overweight pre-civil war. There simply weren't excess calories to store and there was an absence of processed food.

a95OxyB.jpg

This is curvy

Fat xaliimos look disgusting without clothes. Trust me dude you don't wanna see them naked. Somali females have the worst fat distribution genetics, specially if they have given birth.

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
Has anyone noticed fat women smell like sweat and xaar? I have noticed this from all types of ethnicities when I am out in public. I have noticed this from fat Somali women as well at weddings except they put on barfuum so they have a trifecta smell that is trying to best each other.