Anyone else into Chubby Halimos

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
We love our Halimos Big and Plumpy stop body shaming @Angelina all bodies are beautiful thats why we have Plus Size models now

:rejoice: :rejoice:
Oh My God Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
This is probably why somalis have low abuse rates. The woman is like 5 times the size of the man, if he even thinks of hitting her all shr has to do is push him down and sit on him and she’ll break all his bones and will pierce his lungs/heart with his broken bones
:pachah1:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I'm assuming you haven't been back home in a long time. Things aren't like in the 2000s where majority of women were lean. Nowdays, around half of women in major cities are actually overweight. It's very easy for them to blow their calorie budget when almost all their meals are composed of empty calories. 1 malawax alone is 170cal. 4 malawax and 1 cup of shaax cadays for breakfast has around 800cal. That's half of your calorie limit just for breakfast.
Those who consider taking fattening drugs either have a poor appetite or a flexible metabolism. Most of these fat girls and women don't make themselves fat on purpose tbh, their staple diet is the culprit.

Djibouti is the only major Somali city from my experience where the prevalence of overweight women are low and I have no idea why reer djibouti are different tbh
Who’s eating 4 malawaxs?
Oh My God Omg GIF

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
She is not wearing it in the below video, but most of the Somali girls dancing in all of the videos in social media are wearing the hijab. Not sure why though.

She’s wearing a turban. She wears turban or hijab in every video

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Her hair is visible, so no hijab is involved here.

Are you a brother or a sister if you don't mind me asking. I'm a newbie, so gotta figure out which angle that your questions are coming from.
I’m a girl, I never said it’s hijab. I’m just saying she clearly thinks this is “hijab” but still chooses to have half her hair/legs out.

This girl was meant to be skinny with her tiny neck. Like dhuuban dhex yar. Some xalimos are not meant to be fat .

Well, how her body is built and her current weight are quite different. Compare to the previous women shown in the thread, she is just the same size as them; however, due to her height, her weight is not as visible as them, but you can notice when you look at her hips, legs, and hands. She is beautiful, no question about that, but since bro @TekNiKo created the thread about chubby women, I thought this lady fit in what he was alluding to.......:cool:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Well, how her body is built and her current weight are quite different. Compare to the previous women shown in the thread, she is just the same size as them; however, due to her height, her weight is not as visible as them, but you can notice when you look at her hips, legs, and hands. She is beautiful, no question about that, but since bro @TekNiKo created the thread about chubby women, I thought this lady fit in what he was alluding to.......:cool:
Shes a beauty sxb I love her curves:whoo:

YAMS

I like milk and potato.
Somali men gotta do better on social media. We can't keep praising these fat women talking about "nafaqeeyso."

First of all, it's softcore ography. Second, we are encouraging an unhealthy lifestyle.

Everyone likes a big behind until it is eating up all your muufo, won't do housework because fat is lazy and unhygenic. Fails to reach her potential because she is wheezing all through life.

There is a difference between curvy and fat.

Stop encouraging obesity. Its bad for one's health and it ages people.

Due to how large some women are, they end up looking like 35+ hooyo of 5 kids, despite only being in their late teens and early 20s.

Looking slim makes you look younger and its healthier.
it's not always healthier and health is a spectrum. so one could be slim and have horrible mental health or a disease etc