Anyone else into Chubby Halimos

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I can't help it huuno, I was born this way. I was meant to be the stick and she be the meat.
This is strictly for research purposes.

I have a few questions for you:
jill wagner glasses GIF by Hallmark Movies & Mysteries

1. Did you ever have a prolonged stay back home?
  2. We're you ever excessively gaajo?
  3. Do you workout?
  4. Do you suffer from cold hands and feet?

@Inquisitive_ had hilarious commentary on this subject. :lol:

In Sudan, they have the problem of black market fattening pills. I wonder if these girls are doing the same back home.

I think there’s a Somali girl on tiktok using these pills. She had enormous chubby cheeks.
The side-effects of taking cortisone are now a cash cow for pill peddlers. It is known to slow the metabolism, increase appetite, trigger water retention and create extra deposits of fat around the abdomen and face.
Young women in Sudan are dying from kidney and heart failure caused by sudden steroid withdrawal, medical professionals say.
Fatalities are especially common among new brides, who traditionally undergo a month of intense beautification before their wedding day and then abruptly stop using fattening pills and steroidal bleaching creams. Their deaths are put down to sudden organ failure.
This is terrible!!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I think there’s a Somali girl on tiktok using these pills. She had enormous chubby cheeks.

This is terrible!!

Yes. I remember. Her face looked swollen. Obesity back home seems very hard to achieve/sustain. So I was not suprised some would turn to extreme and dangerous methods to obtain. It's sad, indeed.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Low fiber, high carbs and refined sugars are metabolic poisons. TBH this is more the exception back home rather than the norm. Few are overweight.

I'm fine with my 24 inch waist. I don't need to ruin my health to appeal to chronically hungry men.
I'm assuming you haven't been back home in a long time. Things aren't like in the 2000s where majority of women were lean. Nowdays, around half of women in major cities are actually overweight. It's very easy for them to blow their calorie budget when almost all their meals are composed of empty calories. 1 malawax alone is 170cal. 4 malawax and 1 cup of shaax cadays for breakfast has around 800cal. That's half of your calorie limit just for breakfast.
Those who consider taking fattening drugs either have a poor appetite or a flexible metabolism. Most of these fat girls and women don't make themselves fat on purpose tbh, their staple diet is the culprit.

Djibouti is the only major Somali city from my experience where the prevalence of overweight women are low and I have no idea why reer djibouti are different tbh

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I agree, I don’t like skinny either it looks unhealthy. It’s our biological programming to want thick women.
You guys call everything biological programmed. who is biologically programmed to like you luugo baasto dhabo weyn faras faced niggas?
:pachah1: :russ: