Anyone else into Chubby Halimos

1960s Somali Girls
Screenshot_20220102-071941_YouTube.jpg

VS

2022 Somali Girls
Screenshot_20220102-072103_YouTube.jpg

You guys call everything biological programmed. who is biologically programmed to like you luugo baasto dhabo weyn faras faced niggas?
:pachah1: :russ:
I guess that touched a nerve or a 🦴 in your case. Don’t worry there is somebody for everybody, even you and the faras faced niggas.

Last edited:
Has anyone noticed fat women smell like sweat and xaar? I have noticed this from all types of ethnicities when I am out in public. I have noticed this from fat Somali women as well at weddings except they put on barfuum so they have a trifecta smell that is trying to best each other.
Do you wear dirac when you go on Somali weddings ?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I guess that touched a nerve or a 🦴 in your case. Don’t worry there is somebody for everybody, even you and the faras faced niggas.
No I’m being real; what’s with dudes on this site claiming everything is genetic programming?

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Who’s eating 4 malawaxs?
Oh My God Omg GIF
Empty calories are easy to overeat and additionally spikes your insulin level which induces hunger/more craving for processed food. Next thing you know you're at the boutique a couple hours later buying a soft drink or a candy bar to satisfy that craving. It's a sinister cycle that makes you overeat. Refined carbs and sugar was the worst invention by mankind.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Tallness, large boned frame and low body fat are the most important features I look for in a woman
This is my taste

World

VIP
She has a very small boned frame. If you have a small bone structure yourself, it's a great way to pass that onto your kids.
True she does but who wants a big boned tranny looking female? Idc about my future children’s bone frame, that’s their problem. Are you saying you don’t find her attractive? :childplease:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
True she does but who wants a big boned tranny looking female? Idc about my future children’s bone frame, that’s their problem. Are you saying you don’t find her attractive? :childplease:
I don't know maybe I'm different. I always think about my future offspring whenever I'm choosing a potential girlfriend

World

VIP
I don't know maybe I'm different. I always think about my future offspring whenever I'm choosing a potential girlfriend
I’m too selfish to care about that tbh. Although I’m 6 ft and have decent frame, I prefer girls that have small frame because I find it more feminine and I like the size difference between us, makes me feel more dominant/manly.

I’m too selfish to care about that tbh. Although I’m 6 ft and have decent frame, I prefer girls that have small frame because I find it more feminine and I like the size difference between us, makes me feel more dominant/manly.
your sons will be small framed and weak then

Trending