Anyone else here an antinatalist?

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
Oh so, this is not an actual philosophical discussion, but the 'bored & tired' type clickbaits. Never mind. Thanks for the heads up.
I'm not here to debate a femcel with a stupid cadaan "ideology" that is all talk but has no grounds in reality sxb. Antinatalism makes no sense biologically, socially or anything.

There Is no reason to conjure up an idea about ending your own bloodline. This is simply a consequence of something much deeper in an individual.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
I'm not here to debate a femcel with a stupid cadaan "ideology" that is all talk but has no grounds in reality sxb. Antinatalism makes no sense biologically, socially or anything.

There Is no reason to conjure up an idea about ending your own bloodline. This is simply a consequence of something much deeper in an individual.
To be fair, she is quite hilarious. She has constructed this chosen one complex in her head, believing she holds the solution for her people and championing her femcel views.

I have a brother who is an engineer at UBS Swiss bank, undoubtedly a hundred times more intelligent and sophisticated than her. Another holds a Ph.D. in chemical engineering, and yet another is a principal engineer at a Fortune 500 company in the UK. None of them has ever expressed such misguided views or believed that Somali women are useless and better off not reproducing, despite encountering more Somali men than women in their respective fields.

Agreed, mate, yet you would be doing her a favour by puncturing h(er)is ill-informed, badly-framed, hastily-lifted, toilet-wall-doodled mis-ideas, incubated in a stoned state of stupor out of a moment of marvel in h(er)is head. The name is a dead giveaway, but let us be kind to our less fortunate, lost souls.

Peak autism. But I'm for parenting licenses. Some have kids just because, and want to pass their mediocrity down.
One of my first cousins back home has dozens of children while being unable to provide for them, and he continues to try for more. Absolute brain-dead rat.

Peak autism. But I'm for parenting licenses. Some have kids just because, and want to pass their mediocrity down.
One of my first cousins back home has dozens of children while being unable to provide for them, and he continues to try for more. Absolute brain-dead rat.
Landhere Legend Wye

The gaalo have long had an agenda of population control on Muslims. That is why they spread ideologies like this one and and even more subtle versions like prolonging schooling and making life more expensive so people delay having children. They will also use environmentalism and every and any kind of argument to reduce or slow down the Muslim population.

Allah swt provides for us and our children not you, it is mentioned directly in the Quran. Children are a blessing and an increase in population is also a blessing from Allah swt and a source of strength, also mentioned in the Quran.

whenever you come across these pathetic and bankrupt ideologies from kafirs let it serve as a reminder and motivator to have as much children as possible and encourage everyone you know to continue to as well.

Somalis need to remember their sinister motives and continue to do the opposite.

someone already mentioned the dangers of their NGO’s vaccinating people in Somalia and other countries as well as their food and crops GMO. Be careful about anything coming from the west and it’s NGOs

Muslims and Somalis in particular are only increasing, die in your rage about it.

To be fair, she is quite hilarious. She has constructed this chosen one complex in her head, believing she holds the solution for her people and championing her femcel views.

I have a brother who is an engineer at UBS Swiss bank, undoubtedly a hundred times more intelligent and sophisticated than her. Another holds a Ph.D. in chemical engineering, and yet another is a principal engineer at a Fortune 500 company in the UK. None of them has ever expressed such misguided views or believed that Somali women are useless and better off not reproducing, despite encountering more Somali men than women in their respective fields.
Somali men are taking Ls across the board, just be honest with them

70% of somalis should never have kids
You are so irrelevant, nobody cares enough about you guys to push that, if anything less somali kids being produced would be great since its obvious your incompetent leaders back home can't properly run their failed state

Somalis and other Muslims already high fertility rates and now that they know gaalo tricks and intentions to reduce populations they will make sure to push further and ideologically oppose this.

You have failed and it will only get worse from here on out.

Die in your rage.

Somalis and other Muslims already high fertility rates and now that they know gaalo tricks and intentions to reduce populations they will make sure to push further and ideologically oppose this.

You have failed and it will only get worse from here on out.

Die in your rage.
It's hilarious how muslims from failed countries always cite the ummah as a way to have some sort of pride, stop trying to take ownership of the achievements of other groups. You're somali not arab or turkish, accept it buddy.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
All you have for us are insults and baseless facts, use every insult you know it won't do anything to us but reveal your own anger not only towards us but yourself

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Somali men are taking Ls across the board, just be honest with them
I don't form my opinions on whims and desires, so provide me with statistics. Show me a one of our community in the West or Africa built solely by Somali women. Gender wars are pathetic and a way for femcels to satisfy their ego.

Many ethnic communities are in a third-world position, and some don't even have well-established communities in the West and Africa like we do. It's evident that you have an inferiority complex, thinking that your retail collar job, paying you above minimum wage, aligns you with the views of those faithless kafirs who are slaves to plutocratic democracy. You will never see Yemeni women, Syrians, Afghans, etc., facing this rampant femcel pandemic. I respect their nationalism even if they are in the West.