Anyone else here an antinatalist?

Africa will be the majority of humanity inshallah. They can keep spewing their stupid cope covered as "scientific studies" but our population will keep growing. The future world is going to be an African world.

The Cadaans are now scared the tables are being flipped on them, good riddance.

What job do you work? also there are plenty of good somalis its just the bad bunch are more louder than the rest.
There are more somali women in white collar jobs with degrees than somali men, all the issues in our community are due to you guys. I always wondered why somali men couldn't succeed in the west or back in Somalia, what's wrong with you guys?

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
What makes this worse is that youre somali and somehow your happy. You are mentally colonized, if you were a malthusian (also a bad ideology) you could potentially explain yourself but fully anti natalist calling US the mindless drone. Your just an NPC uttering the same words.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
The Cadaans are now scared the tables are being flipped on them, good riddance.

I don't usually believe in "conspiracies" but this whole agenda against the growing population and strength of Africa is just a fact.

Africans actually used to take vaccines from western NGOs but they were deliberately hurting the African population with these and doing everything ranging from deformaties to causing infertility. And now when Africans are rejecting western NGOs vaccinating them they chalk it up to "backwards culture" with no knowledge of medicine

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
There are more somali women in white collar jobs with degrees than somali men, all the issues in our community are due to you guys. I always wondered why somali men couldn't succeed in the west or back in Somalia, what's wrong with you guys?
"White collared jobs" you mean shit like nursing? My nigga every other abdi is going into shit like computer science behave yourself.

Thoughts on the movement? I support it and don't plan on ever having children, most humans procreate solely driven by biological instinct without clearly thinking through that it's actually inherently a selfish attempt to prolong their existence.

Aside the established philosophical reasoning for anti-natalism, what are your real, personal reasons for not wanting to procreate?

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Ahhh your a halimo
stephen colbert lol GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Ok Ok I understand :ftw9nwa: Sorry you caught me off guard there :ftw9nwa: Anyways welcome to this forum also known as the darkest point of the somali internet world you have literally reached the mariana trench of somali internet also known as the end. and you will fit right in since theres many deranged people on this site with different issues and problems and your a new one in that list :ftw9nwa: anyways you are a new type of halimo not seeming to fit anywhere else into the average halimo categories :ftw9nwa: It will be intresting to have you here.

Ahhh your a halimo

Ok Ok I understand :ftw9nwa: Sorry you caught me off guard there :ftw9nwa: Anyways welcome to this forum also known as the darkest point of the somali internet world you have literally reached the mariana trench of somali internet also known as the end. and you will fit right in since theres many deranged people on this site with different issues and problems and your a new one in that list :ftw9nwa: anyways you are a new type of halimo :ftw9nwa: It will be intresting to have you here.
I've been on this forum since it was created, just never posted, I actually use to have a account but got bored of using it

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Are these statistics and sources pulled from thin air, or is there substance behind your claims? I expected a thread worthy of engaging in intellectual discourse, but it appears you're promoting Femcel characteristics. Somalis are referred to as the 'Jews of Africa' for a reason. It's not solely due to our women, but rather the men who have historically led our communities, dominating and building across the West, from America to Europe. And who is it today that controls and dominates Kenya's economy to the extent that we are perceived as a threat?

Your antinatalist views seem to hinge on the belief that holding a white-collar job elevates you to some celestial status, all the while oblivious to the chains of this plutocratic system that has effectively bound you. In truth, you've merely sold your soul, and, to me, you appear no different from the countless clueless individuals on this forum and in society at large. Despite your pretence, you disregard the things that are genuinely valuable and enduring, casting them aside as you serve as a mere temporary pawn in the game of plutocracy.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Are these statistics and sources pulled from thin air, or is there substance behind your claims? I expected a thread worthy of engaging in intellectual discourse, but it appears you're promoting Femcel characteristics. Somalis are referred to as the 'Jews of Africa' for a reason. It's not solely due to our women, but rather the men who have historically led our communities, dominating and building across the West, from America to Europe. And who is it today that controls and dominates Kenya's economy to the extent that we are perceived as a threat?

Your antinatalist views seem to hinge on the belief that holding a white-collar job elevates you to some celestial status, all the while oblivious to the chains of this plutocratic system that has effectively bound you. In truth, you've merely sold your soul, and, to me, you appear no different from the countless clueless individuals on this forum and in society at large. Despite your pretence, you disregard the things that are genuinely valuable and enduring, casting them aside as you serve as a mere temporary pawn in the game of plutocracy.
Confused Season 2 GIF by NBC

When the hell did you come back? I thought you left for good.

Ahhh your a halimo

Ok Ok I understand :ftw9nwa: Sorry you caught me off guard there :ftw9nwa: Anyways welcome to this forum also known as the darkest point of the somali internet world you have literally reached the mariana trench of somali internet also known as the end. and you will fit right in since theres many deranged people on this site with different issues and problems and your a new one in that list :ftw9nwa: anyways you are a new type of halimo not seeming to fit anywhere else into the average halimo categories :ftw9nwa: It will be intresting to have you here.
This site tends to Blackpill me on Somalis in the west but I have to remind myself that this place is full of the mentally ill.