Anyone else here an antinatalist?

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
Are these statistics and sources pulled from thin air, or is there substance behind your claims? I expected a thread worthy of engaging in intellectual discourse, but it appears you're promoting Femcel characteristics. Somalis are referred to as the 'Jews of Africa' for a reason. It's not solely due to our women, but rather the men who have historically led our communities, dominating and building across the West, from America to Europe. And who is it today that controls and dominates Kenya's economy to the extent that we are perceived as a threat?

Your antinatalist views seem to hinge on the belief that holding a white-collar job elevates you to some celestial status, all the while oblivious to the chains of this plutocratic system that has effectively bound you. In truth, you've merely sold your soul, and, to me, you appear no different from the countless clueless individuals on this forum and in society at large. Despite your pretence, you disregard the things that are genuinely valuable and enduring, casting them aside as you serve as a mere temporary pawn in the game of plutocracy.
Glad to see a real nigga post again.

It seems the ana Arabs have died down and these femcels are invading now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Confused Season 2 GIF by NBC

When the hell did you come back? I thought you left for good.
@Ronaldo Nazario suggested I stop by quickly on this Sunday, so I took a look until I stumbled upon this thread. Here's an individual who believes that being a plutocratic slave and having a white-collar job empowers her to defy and break the laws set by nature and ordained by Allah. I could employ her family, and yet, I don't harbor such views

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Oh so, this is not an actual philosophical discussion, but the 'bored & tired' type clickbaits. Never mind. Thanks for the heads up.
I was planning to dedicate some time for a philosophical discussion this Sunday, but it appears it won't be that, just a Somali who landed her first corporate gig and white-collar position. Probably the first in her bloodline to earn above minimum wage, now thinking she knows what's best for the laws of nature, determining which souls live or die. I've debated with hardcore antinatalists, came from wealthy backgrounds, and some with new money. At least I could understand their views, as they felt empty inside and were faithless whilst they had nothing else to look forward too in life apart from look down on those below them. Eventually, my arguments made them reconsider their misguided beliefs.

I was planning to dedicate some time for a philosophical discussion this Sunday, but it appears it won't be that, just a Somali who landed her first corporate gig and white-collar position. Probably the first in her bloodline to earn above minimum wage, now thinking she knows what's best for the laws of nature, determining which souls live or die. I've debated with hardcore antinatalists, came from wealthy backgrounds, and some with new money. At least I could understand their views, as they felt empty inside and were faithless whilst they had nothing else to look forward too in life apart from look down on those below them. Eventually, my arguments made them reconsider their misguided beliefs.
Lmao, this is a quality post, I laughed

@Ronaldo Nazario suggested I stop by quickly on this Sunday, so I took a look until I stumbled upon this thread. Here's an individual who believes that being a plutocratic slave and having a white-collar job empowers her to defy and break the laws set by nature and ordained by Allah. I could employ her family, and yet, I don't harbor such views

OP was just killed today, RIP yaa rabii :dead:

There is no actual value in having children that isn't tied to fulfilling selfish desires, what merit does it serve to procreate? Please give me a reason on why having a child provides any inherent benefit to them
a) Natural progression of human civiliasation.
I was planning to dedicate some time for a philosophical discussion this Sunday, but it appears it won't be that.
I was hoping for one post my morning workout, but rather untenable it would appear.