Any xalimos on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
I understand somali bantus are very patriotic but u can understand were I'm coming from at the end of the day I can't deny u the nationality but u can't also claim the ethnicity

black

live and let die.
I understand somali bantus are very patriotic but u can understand were I'm coming from at the end of the day I can't deny u the nationality but u can't also claim the ethnicity

Y'all keep saying this, but I've never in my life, ever heard, read or seen a Somali Bantu claim ethnic Somali. :kanyehmm:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Salaam so you're here looking for a wife ?
:mjpls:

Stay away from the white lover she's an untouchable :sass2: unless you want STD's ?
Based off of the way you suck on here I wouldn't be surprised if you already contracted STDs IRL you nasty . @Mohamedali she's the most desperate here if you need head. Don't be surprised if you get herpes though.

Based off of the way you suck on here I wouldn't be surprised if you already contracted STDs IRL you nasty . @Mohamedali she's the most desperate here if you need head. Don't be surprised if you get herpes though.

LOL the has emerged ....

desparate? Aren't you begging @Jeesto for attention? About you're the funniest? you're the lamest , every other female user on here is better than you're trashy cheap ass

You suck white dick everyday, you gaalio !

I should inform you're parents about what a you are
:mjpls:

@Mohamedali she's the biggest and loser has white boyfriends and is a Christian.....USE AND ABUSE HER, SHES USED TO BEING USED LIKE TISSUE:sass2:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
LOL the has emerged ....

desparate? Aren't you begging @Jeesto for attention? Abit you're the funniest? you're the lamest

You suck white dick everyday, you gaalio !

I should inform you're parents about what a you are
Why are you quoting me plebeian? Stop grasping for my attention You're dirty enough mentioning. Don't speak to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.