Any xalimos on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you quoting me plebeian? Stop grasping for my attention You're dirty enough mentioning. Don't speak to me.

How does you're back hooya feel about you being such a ?

What would she do if someone told her what a you've been? Sleeping with you're white boyfriends?

I think you're hooya would cry she would cry herself to sleep every night

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Alright girls hold u r horses let's calm down who lives in the UK and is on the deen
She's still yelling about me the miskeen. Every time I karbaash her she goes a little bit mental. I can link you to her threads where she worships men on here such as @InfoMatic if you need proof. The Men shower her for compliments because she's the only girl here that would open her legs. Worth less than an apple.

:denzelnigga:
Make sure she's not your first wife so you don't have to spend on her.:hemad:

She's still yelling about me the miskeen. Every time I karbaash her she goes a little bit mental. I can link you to her threads where she worships men on here such as @InfoMatic if you need proof. The Men shower her for compliments because she's the only girl here that would open her legs. Worth less than an apple.

:denzelnigga:
Make sure she's not your first wife so you don't have to spend on her.:hemad:

Wallahi you're delunsional you the one collecting L's from me daily and you still try coming at me.

You're forced to wear a hijab? And you got to church with it one?

f*ck outta her

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Jeez calm down I was just looking to get to know some cute claims not to see a little argument this is why my best option is to go back home with my qualifications and get a ting there

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Wallahi you're delunsional you the one collecting L's from me daily and you still try coming at me.

You're forced to wear a hijab? And you got to church with it one?

f*ck outta her
I'm coming at you? You can't keep my name out of your mouth miskeen... I'm sorry I hurt you that badly. I will pray for you. Stop chasing though That's nasty. No woman chases after . Dear heavenly father, please make this fellow Somali sister see the truth through you and live for you. Amen.

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
I'm coming at you? You can't keep my name out of your mouth miskeen... I'm sorry I hurt you that badly. I will pray for you. Stop chasing though That's nasty. No woman chases after . Dear heavenly father, please make this fellow Somali sister see the truth through you and live for you. Amen.
R u Christian

Yes you're Heavenly Father thats the holy spirit that you f*ck every night! Blah blah blah

Wallahi you make me sick, how would you're parents feel about you?

You're in their house right now and they don't know you're a Christian with a white boyfriend you f*ck every night

Uufff ufff

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Yes you're Heavenly Father thats the holy spirit that you f*ck every night! Blah blah blah

Wallahi you make me sick, how would you're parents feel about you?

You're in their house right now and they don't know you're a Christian with a white boyfriend you f*ck every night

Uufff ufff
Why do you keep talking about fucking and dick? You are nasty wallahi. Stop. I just made a thread that you can beef in. Leave this miskeen oday alone and go to that thread nayaa

Why do you keep talking about fucking and dick? You are nasty wallahi. Stop. I just made a thread that you can beef in. Leave this miskeen oday alone and go to that thread nayaa

You keep mentioning you're white boyfriends dick ALL the time

Horta go downstairs and TELL YOURE PARENTS YOURE A CHRISTAIN AND A BIG AND YOU HAVE A WHITE BOYFRIEND

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
You keep mentioning you're white boyfriends dick ALL the time

Horta go downstairs and TELL YOURE PARENTS YOURE A CHRISTAIN AND A BIG AND YOU HAVE A WHITE BOYFRIEND
Stop getting triggered. Your teenage years are seeping out. I'm technically still a teen but even I don't act this retarded.
:susp:
It's the internet, chill out.

:ayaanswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending