Any xalimos on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
very educated and religious masha allah! bonus points:virgin and very wifey material. but they came with a package. unless youre ready to splash on her meher which is upward $30k forget about them. u wont find here the cheap and clean version in the west.
That's a minor come from a well of family what part of Somalia r u at

very educated and religious masha allah! bonus points:virgin and very wifey material. but they came with a package. unless youre ready to splash on her meher which is upward $30k forget about them. u wont find here the cheap and clean version in the west.
$30k? back home? inallahi :dead1::deadmanny:

$30k? back home? inallahi :dead1::deadmanny:

That is actually believeable, the girl most likely comes from a poor family so you pay her the meher and you give money to her family and extended families plus monthly payments to them.

Marrying from Somalia ain't easy or cheap at all...

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
That is actually believeable, the girl most likely comes from a poor family so you pay her the meher and you give money to her family and extended families plus monthly payments to them.

Marrying from Somalia ain't easy or cheap at all...
WRONG! you have no idea sxb. theres no monthly payment at all. and infact its the opposite poor families dont ask higher meher, $1000 is enough for them. its the middle class and esp girls who have been very guarded and pampered who expect higher meher and expensive aroos.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Jeez calm down I was just looking to get to know some cute claims not to see a little argument this is why my best option is to go back home with my qualifications and get a ting there

:cryinglaughsmiley:

Yeah the Somali girls back home are way less aggressive...

Well then what is wrong with these sick people and their fixation on Somali Bantus. Like nigga go pretend to be Japanese, fucking Irish, literally anything famalan

btw random but I just read your people, the South Koreans among other culprits are responsible for depleting an estimated $100m worth of fish from Somali waters :uCkf6mf:

race war when

They want to be like the OG fake Bantu @boqorkabantu but they can never....

WRONG! you have no idea sxb. theres no monthly payment at all. and infact its the opposite poor families dont ask higher meher, $1000 is enough for them. its the middle class and esp girls who have been very guarded and pampered who expect higher meher and expensive aroos.

Haye sxb I guess there are different Cases..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending