Any wadanis here?

You will be weak to withstand our eternal enemies the ethiopians If we balkanize

as well the kenyans and other african who want to genocide

their i Said it

somalia needs to be ruled by imams

instead of cuqdad ridden qabilist kuffars like You guys

You will be weak to withstand our eternal enemies the ethiopians If we balkanize

as well the kenyans and other african who want to genocide

their i Said it

somalia needs to be ruled by imams

instead of cuqdad ridden qabilist kuffars like You guys
Somalia is dalwadaad it was always wadaado who fought for it, from imam gurey ilaa maanta only wadaado fight for Somalia.

Invader

πŸ‘ΎpΚ…ΙΉoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ Ζƒuα΄‰ΚŒα΄‰Κ…πŸ‘Ύ
Say that to dhulos and warsans and huge chunks of samaroon
:pachah1:There are people who are for it and people who are against it.

Damn even the president of Hirshabelle supported SL independence.

:pachah1:There are people who are for it and people who are against it.

Damn even the president of Hirshabelle supported SL independence.
90 procent of dhulos and warsans are against secession all warsan lands are controlled by pl

Around 60 to 70 procent of samaroon are against it as well

Independence won’t be given to you at all my friend

Invader

90 procent of dhulos and warsans are against secession all warsan lands are controlled by pl

Around 60 to 70 procent of samaroon are against it as well

Independence won’t be given to you at all my friend
Where did you get these "statistics" from?

If Somalia is so powerful please invade us rn.

Your president Xaarmaajo was so desperate he offered us to make Hargeisa the capital and give Bixi the presidency.

Unfortunately somaliweyne will never happen. China hasn't even got full control over Taiwan , how will Somalia do this ? We should all build our own cities , and when we reach the wealth of our neighbours then we should discuss this

Som

VIP
Unfortunately somaliweyne will never happen. China hasn't even got full control over Taiwan , how will Somalia do this ? We should all build our own cities , and when we reach the wealth of our neighbours then we should discuss this
Step by step.
I don't think it will happen during our life times , but it's possible in the future. We should focus on uniting what's left of Somalia Right now

Som

VIP
:mjlol:

What is more wadani than Puntland? The state that was formed to build a government after the central goverment was destroyed. A state that encourages Somalis to develop every village, town and city and puts power in the hands of the people and not one dictator.

I think some of you just write without thinking. Please, by all means, dream of a dictator who rules the entire Somali peninsula from one city.

Go research Federalism and countries like Germany that have made a success of it.

And then compare it to backwards Africam countries who have one ruler and tell me which you really prefer.

They still have not learnt a lesson from Siyad Barre's dictatorship, Cajiib.
Federal countries like Germany have a strong functioning central governement. There are certain things federal members states can't do without the Central governement's approval.
I'm ok with federalism if done in the right way, but are you PL folks ok to respecting the central government's authority ? Let's say we get a good President and a good PM who aren't MJs. If they acted fairly would you be ok with PL following mogadishu's orders on certain matters like foreign policy, military, national security etc?
If the answer is yes you are a wadani, but if the answer is no I'm sorry to tell you that you are not different from Somalilanders

Federal countries like Germany have a strong functioning central governement. There are certain things federal members states can't do without the Central governement's approval.
I'm ok with federalism if done in the right way, but are you PL folks ok to respecting the central government's authority ? Let's say we get a good President and a good PM who aren't MJs. If they acted fairly would you be ok with PL following mogadishu's orders on certain matters like foreign policy, military, national security etc?
If the answer is yes you are a wadani, but if the answer is no I'm sorry to tell you that you are not different from Somalilanders

That's all every single Puntite ever asked for; a normal President who focuses on national security matters and is not trying to destroy federal states.

Puntland is the mother of the federal government in Mogadishu, don't compare our state to Somaliland. lmao. If it wasn't for Puntland in 2004, Mogadishu would have people being whipped in the streets by foreign niqabis.

Invader

Step by step.
I don't think it will happen during our life times , but it's possible in the future. We should focus on uniting what's left of Somalia Right now
Invade NFD and Somali Galbeed but that won't be possible if you have a Ethiopian-puppet government.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Most Somali people have Somaliweyne in their heart but in reality it doesn’t work. People will not trust a central government because of the past and there are only two clans Darood/Hawiye that have always dominated politics so a lot of other clans feel left out .

Federalism works best for a country like Somalia , this system allows the different states to be involved in decision making and rule themselves . I would prefer to see a decentralized government where federal states work WITH each other and with the president.

Trending