Any wadanis here?

Salam I have been a lurker for about 1 year
and it seems like more and more are becoming qabilist. I hope they comeback to their roots 5antasoomaaliyeed

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
f*ck the clans. f*ck "State" presidents. f*ck the secessionists. f*ck 4.5. f*ck the Darood and Hawiye business class duopoly. Long live Somaliweyn ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด

:mjlol:

What is more wadani than Puntland? The state that was formed to build a government after the central goverment was destroyed. A state that encourages Somalis to develop every village, town and city and puts power in the hands of the people and not one dictator.

I think some of you just write without thinking. Please, by all means, dream of a dictator who rules the entire Somali peninsula from one city.

Go research Federalism and countries like Germany that have made a success of it.

And then compare it to backwards Africam countries who have one ruler and tell me which you really prefer.

They still have not learnt a lesson from Siyad Barre's dictatorship, Cajiib.

What is more wadani than Puntland? The state that was formed to build a government after the central goverment was destroyed. A state that encourages Somalis to develop every village, town and city and puts power in the hands of the people and not one dictator.

I think some of you just write without thinking. Please, by all means, dream of a dictator who rules the entire Somali peninsula from one city.

Go research Federalism and countries like Germany that have made a success of it.

And then compare it to backwards Africam countries who have one ruler and tell me which you really prefer.

They still have not learnt a lesson from Siyad Barre's dictatorship, Cajiib.
What are you talking about?

@Abdi99 my clan has nothing to do with it

Invader

๐Ÿ‘พpส…ษนoส pวส‡ษส…วxแด‰d ษ uแด‰ ฦƒuแด‰สŒแด‰ส…๐Ÿ‘พ
I'm Pro-Somaliland and I will always will be.

People in Somaliland never want to unite with you because we know what happened in the 60s and 70s.

The government became a qabil dominance rumble with sub-clan political parties.

It still lingers now. Why did Farmaajo pardon the rape suspects?

Invader

Saxib your not alone. Somaliweyne haa noolato.

:rejoice:
The copyright to the anthem belongs to Isaaqs.

Make a song that comes from people who want to be apart of Somalia.

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil

What is more wadani than Puntland? The state thay was formed to build a government after the central goverment was destroyed. A state that encourages Somalis to develop every village, town and city and puts power in the hands of the people and not one dictator.

I reject the notion that each Somali must myopically develop his/her "regions". As an ethnic Somali, my "region" is everything south of Cape Guardafui, north of the River Tana, and east of the foothills of Ethiopia proper.

Clannism is the most dysfunctional, backward form of state building. You have to be wilfully ignorant to see how federal member states are impediments to growth, and are often tools by our geopolitical rivals. If you want a powerful, well-developed Somalia follow the East Asian models of development. A prerequisite of which is a unitary, centralised political system. This gives the best means of utilizing all available resources at our disposal, rather than wasting time and energy fighting wayward clan states over who is sovereign.

Additionally, a more dangerous precedent this system of clan supremacy fosters is one that is openly displayed on this forum; clan identity taking precedence over ethnic identity. I have literally seen people reject their Somalinimo and openly refer to themselves as "Puntlander" or "Puntite" (๐Ÿคฎ). This is not healthy development and I fear it will only embed our society with needless political fractures that will take decades to uproot. There is no reason for why we must divide ourselves this way.

Marshall D Abdi

Know youโ€™re place peasant
I'm Pro-Somaliland and I will always will be.

People in Somaliland never want to unite with you because we know what happened in the 60s and 70s.

The government became a qabil dominance rumble with sub-clan political parties.

It still lingers now. Why did Farmaajo pardon the rape suspects?
Go back to ur jabooty dictator country somalia is none of ur business warya :camby:

Invader

Go back to ur jabooty dictator country somalia is none of ur business warya :camby:
I'm Isaaq and I will martyr myself for Somaliland.

It's none of my business? Why did your incompetent dictator xaarmaajo pardon his fellow MX rapists. Somaliweyn is basically a hypocritical ideology. They ask for Somali unity but in reality it's all about clan supremacy.

:pachah1:Funny how you couldn't give me a sufficient response on why Mr Cheese done that.

Invader

I reject the notion that each Somali must myopically develop his/her "regions". As an ethnic Somali, my "region" is everything south of Cape Guardafui, north of the River Tana, and east of the foothills of Ethiopia proper.

Clannism is the most dysfunctional, backward form of state building. You have to be wilfully ignorant to see how federal member states are impediments to growth, and are often tools by our geopolitical rivals. If you want a powerful, well-developed Somalia follow the East Asian models of development. A prerequisite of which is a unitary, centralised political system. This gives the best means of utilizing all available resources at our disposal, rather than wasting time and energy fighting wayward clan states over who is sovereign.

Additionally, a more dangerous precedent this system of clan supremacy fosters is one that is openly displayed on this forum; clan identity taking precedence over ethnic identity. I have literally seen people reject their Somalinimo and openly refer to themselves as "Puntlander" or "Puntite" (๐Ÿคฎ). This is not healthy development and I fear it will only embed our society with needless political fractures that will take decades to uproot. There is no reason for why we must divide ourselves this way.
So you're basically promoting exploitation of areas to benefit the larger clan.

We know what happened before the civil war.

But I want to ask you for a favour.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Somaliweyn is a dead dream and will cause further destruction to your already unstable government .

So.. what would you like Somalis to do? Sit around in the dirt and wait for a messiah to drop from the sky?

No, thanks. We will develop our land, our children will get educated and access to healthcare.

You call it "clannism", I call it, "charity starts at home". It is also an Islamic concept.

We don't have time or energy for nonsense, not after the brutal civil war.

If all Somali regions copied the Puntland model, we'd be a respectable country on the way to full recovery.

Your concept of state building is very odd, it is like saying to your nuclear family, " we will not resolve our issues, we must resolve the issues of our extended family first"!

State building should be bottom-up, brick by brick!! Not top-down.

Marshall D Abdi

Know youโ€™re place peasant
I'm Isaaq and I will martyr myself for Somaliland.

It's none of my business? Why did your incompetent dictator xaarmaajo pardon his fellow MX rapists. Somaliweyn is basically a hypocritical ideology. They ask for Somali unity but in reality it's all about clan supremacy.

:pachah1:Funny how you couldn't give me a sufficient response on why Mr Cheese done that.
When u say sland i hope u mean the sambosa triangle cuz past berbera burco hergeisa yall dont even settle there goofy ass boi

Trending

Latest posts