Any wadanis here?

Invader

πŸ‘ΎpΚ…ΙΉoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ Ζƒuα΄‰ΚŒα΄‰Κ…πŸ‘Ύ
When u say sland i hope u mean the sambosa triangle cuz past berbera burco hergeisa yall dont even settle there goofy ass boi
I come from Gebiley which is south of this so called "Sambosa triangle" isn't that area dominated by Isaaqs produces a majority of the food there and apart and controlled by SL?

You're clearly bad at Geography no wonder you failed it. :pachah1:

You don't know basic Geometry too:russ:.

SL controls all of it's territory.

I know you're butthurt that Al-Shabaab controls half of your nation.

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
So.. what would you like Somalis to do? Sit around in the dirt and wait for a messiah to drop from the sky?

No, thanks. We will develop our land, our children will get educated and access to healthcare.

You call it "clannism", I call it, "charity starts at home". It is also an Islamic concept.

We don't have time or energy for nonsense, not after the brutal civil war.

If all Somali regions copied the Puntland model, we'd be a respectable country on the way to full recovery.

Your concept of state building is very odd, it is like saying to your nuclear family, " we will not resolve our issues, we must resolve the issues of our extended family first"!

Uhmm. No thanks.

I think you misunderstood what I wrote. I support any community led efforts to create and secure a profitable future. I oppose clannism taking precedence over ethnic identity as it is fundamentally divisive.

Invader

πŸ‘ΎpΚ…ΙΉoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ Ζƒuα΄‰ΚŒα΄‰Κ…πŸ‘Ύ
I think you misunderstood what I wrote. I support any community led efforts to create and secure a profitable future. I oppose clannism taking precedence over ethnic identity as it is fundamentally divisive.
Tell your president that.

Clannism is like racism or xenophobia. It needs education, fair power-sharing and most importantly, every citizen needs to feel they matter and that they have a voice and a choice.

Clannism is extreme now because the country is unstable and people need to feel safe, people want "protection". If we had a unified, inclusive army and the President of the nation upheld the constitution, there would be less fear and subsequently, less clannism.

Finally, you said, that someone identifying with their region is "clannism".. is someone calling themselves a "Texan" or a "Californian" also clannism? Bear in mind that every region on earth originally was made up of clans and families.

10 years down the line, you may see someone originally from the South call themselves a "Puntite". Or someone from the North call themselves a "Hiirshabbelian".

Patience!

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I know why so many people are against somaliweyn. The kablalax clan will dominate the entire nation because of our landheereness and alliance between the mj and og. The remainder of somaliweyn is kinda og territory.

Do you understand federalism now people it is just step one of the plan.

With more fms and territories the more representatives aka every election is ours

OffTheDome

Proud American
you see Arabs ever talk about Greater Arabia? No! So why should I be obligated to believe and participate in Greater Somalia, which has no benefit whatsoever...

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
Identifying by regional states is a politically correct form of qabilism as each federal states roughly coincides with a majority clans borders e.g. Hawiye = Galmudug, Darood = Puntland etc. I think the endless "unuka leh" threads in this forum is a testament to that.

Finally, you said, that someone identifying with their region is "clannism".. is someone calling themselves a "Texan" or a "Californian" also clannism?

I don't know how to say this but America doesn't have a history of organising society by clan affiliation. The two are not even remotely comparable.

Bear in mind that every region on earth originally was made up of clans and families.

Literally a non-sequitur but the operative word here is "originally".

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Salam I have been a lurker for about 1 year
and it seems like more and more are becoming qabilist. I hope they comeback to their roots 5antasoomaaliyeed

Plenty of us on here, ignore the qabilist trolls

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
Is this where the langaab hang out? :lolbron:

dYpisFMa.jpg

Gambar

VIP
You guys always go on about wadani and Somaliweyn but yet people aren’t even guaranteed a meal day, security, jobs, health, etc. Your priorities are messed up.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Is this where the langaab hang out? :lolbron:

Only a laaangaab with no land and a region of their own cry for Somaliweyn B.S, why would I support an Italian colonial made up borders, we Somalis have never been one country through out history and I don't see the need for it for now.

1601560689483.jpeg

upload_2018-8-22_12-35-48-png.403636

You guys always go on about wadani and Somaliweyn but yet people aren’t even guaranteed a meal day, security, jobs, health, etc. Your priorities are messed up.

They would rather insult Puntites and other Federalists who have actually contributed to security and development.

I see a lot of "I wish" and "I want" not " I do this and I did this".

Why cling to something that doesnt come from the heart truth is we somalis dont like
each other why pretend in nationalism that is non existent. Their is intense dislike between us
that will only be exacerbated by any attempts of getting us back together especially somaliland and somalia and i also believe their exists fundemantal cultural and intellectual differences between us which is hard to bridge so lakum dawladukum

Never in the history of the existence of the Somali ethnic group have we been ruled by a central authority, except for the failed experiment that lasted from after colonialism to 1991.

Federalism is our chance to devolve power and give it back to the people. We need locals to decide their local affairs and not be told what to do by a suit sitting in a city thousands of KM away.