Any struggling uni students (especially with writing )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brother you piss on your pants everytime you urinate and you don't pour water on your piece afterwards[/QUOTE]

MuslimMan

You are infatuated with my sexual organs, do you want to confide in me with something?

I just want to help you discover the concept of tahara

MuslimMan

Don’t misguide these young Somalis and encourage them to work hard and achieve their degrees with honesty and respectable way rather than cheating. It will never get them that far and most importantly, they might get caught and be expelled from their courses. Ciyaalka ha kaa nabbad gallaan

Reborn
My plagiarism (turnitin) score was quite high for one of my essays and it went under investigation.
Thankfully they found no proof and my mark was given :banderas:
The process of the investigation was the most stressful time in life :jcoleno:

My plagiarism (turnitin) score was quite high for one of my essays and it went under investigation.
Thankfully they found no proof and my mark was given :banderas:
The process of the investigation was the most stressful time in life :jcoleno:
Holler at me next time
You won't have to worry about that
From scratch custom made

I wrote the essay myself and I didn't reference properly at the time as I was rushing it.
Those who cheat and those who facilitate cheating are scums in my eyes.
A tip is to use Google scholar for when gou want to find articles and then go on your school database for free access

When referring prioritize academic journals and reports...avoid random websites
When citing journals all the info you need is in the abstract

Reborn
A tip is to use Google scholar for when gou want to find articles and then go on your school database for free access

When referring prioritize academic journals and reports...avoid random websites
When citing journals all the info you need is in the abstract

Yh man such things I forget as started the essay 6 hours before the deadline looool.
Is this company yours or are you just one of the essay writers?

Yh man such things I forget as started the essay 6 hours before the deadline looool.
Is this company yours or are you just one of the essay writers?
It belongs to my "friend" looool
Brother theres a skeleton that essays have....
I will say that if you're not a talented essay writer just outline.
If you have a structure you'll be able to put your research into that structure and most likely you'll end up with a decent product

A common method for me is to find essays on the internet relating to my topic and use one as a reference. Shuffle things around a bit and change some wordings to fit your intelligence level. I passed my ethics class(A) using this strategy. Although I would consider myself proficient in writing papers, I cheated a bit here and there to make time for other duties. :obama:

Reborn
It belongs to my "friend" looool
Brother theres a skeleton that essays have....
I will say that if you're not a talented essay writer just outline.
If you have a structure you'll be able to put your research into that structure and most likely you'll end up with a decent product

Yh I'm fully aware that one can obtain good marks from such services.
However, my issue with it is that it undermines the university/academics ethos which is something one shouldn't take lightly as we're talking about university level.

However, my issue with it is that it undermines the university/academics ethos which is something one shouldn't take lightly as we're talking about university level.
Meh
We fear Allah not their ethos....I think that's just a mentality that niggaz have from the ends
I won't justify wrongdoing but I ask Allah to forgive us and to protect us from the major sins

What about universities saturating the curriculum with classes that don't have shit to do with your program of choice? Don't give give me the old "you'll be a well rounded student" BS. They're scamming you, might as well scam the system

Reborn
Meh
We fear Allah not their ethos....I think that's just a mentality that niggaz have from the ends
I won't justify wrongdoing but I ask Allah to forgive us and to protect us from the major sins

It's called integrity and not fear.Also, cheating and deception have consequences in Islam and so perhaps you should fear Allah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending