Any struggling uni students (especially with writing )

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've completely lost the plot
Is this how you incriminate people
By creating false narratives and reporting them to the rcmp and fbi

Shameless wallahi

MuslimMan

Don’t deflect, you were the one calling for young people to be cheaters because you consider it to be halal and when questioned your bogus claim as a religious person, you started to shit in your pants. I wish the authorities should take a hard look at you.

MuslimMan

Don’t deflect, you were the one calling for young people to be cheaters because you consider it to be halal and when questioned your bogus claim as a religious person, you started to shit in your pants. I wish the authorities should take a hard look at you.
Well Alhamdulillah as a Muslim I use water to wash my bum

What's your regiment?

Why waste your brain power on things that you’ll eventually forget. I can I understand not cheating in your program courses training for your career. The other courses they put in your curriculum just for you to pay more is waste for you to not cheat.

In my major only 10 courses would really important for my career all the other courses are pointless and wouldn’t need them for your major.

Your studying nursing right? When i went to school the electives they gave me were psych related calaacal and you'll get your grade :russ:

But your right waste of time :kodaksmiley: i dont use any of that in practice but idk you feel more accomplished when you do it on your own

If one innocent somali gazelle is saved from having to write a paper that essentially is an invitation to wars atheism (sociology cultural marxism and philosophy ) then this is a worthwhile enterprise

How does your friend have time to write all of these papers? Is it not time consuming?

Your studying nursing right? When i went to school the electives they gave me were psych related calaacal and you'll get your grade :russ:

But your right waste of time :kodaksmiley: i dont use any of that in practice but idk you feel more accomplished when you do it on your own

Zeinap

Psych nurses are urgently needed in Somalia because the rates of mental illnesses are high due to the trauma of never ending wars and terrorism. The subject might come in handy once you decide to do voluntary work back home.

I saw a funny anime youtuber who was recommending a site where they can write your essays for you for money of course. I wouldn’t recommend doing that if your school finds out your education will be jeopardized and other colleges wouldn’t accept you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts