Any struggling uni students (especially with writing )

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a plug that will write your papers for a fee regardless of the topic length or exotic nature

Hit me up on the convo if interested :salute:
:mjlol: you promoting cheating btw most of these services are made by eastern Europeans who don't even speak English properly:kodaksmiley:

:mjlol: you promoting cheating btw most of these services are made by eastern Europeans who don't even speak English properly:kodaksmiley:
Brother this service is run by a well educated muslim brother

This is a way to defeat the europhiles by allowing muslims to ascend to high positions of administrative and governmental authority.

But first it starts with education
:kodaksmiley:

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
Brother this service is run by a well educated muslim brother

This is a way to defeat the europhiles by allowing muslims to ascend to high positions of administrative and governmental authority.

But first it starts with education
:kodaksmiley:
yaa?
what are you talking about, you gonna make the west like the middle east?

yaa?
what are you talking about, you gonna make the west like the middle east?
Brother
Muslims are peaceful people
We simply want to impact the political process and be in positions to where the best elements of western society (welfare education social justice ) are promulgated to all levels of society.

See Malaysia for an example

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
Brother
We simply want to impact the political process and be in positions to where the best elements of western society (welfare education social justice ) are promulgated to all levels of society.

so in short you want to islamify the west. :kanyehmm:

Brother

MuslimMan

Malaysians aren’t wahhabis like you. Make comparisons to Alshabaab, ISIS and Boko Haram to yourself.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
uni is a joke

essays are all about rewording something that's already written, nothing hard about it

MuslimMan

What other advice do you’ve for your flock? Become criminals, go to jail and do da’wah in jail? I knew it.
Go to jail?

I tell my people to avoid gangster ism drug dealing and drug use. These are all parasitic behaviors that society has no use for

Instead, I promote deen, hard work and education - three things that the europhiles have tried their best to stamp out of muslims and people of color.

However as Allah says
(Sahih International)
And We caused the people who had been oppressed to inherit the eastern regions of the land and the western ones, which We had blessed. And the good word of your Lord was fulfilled for the Children of Israel because of what they had patiently endured. And We destroyed [all] that Pharaoh and his people were producing and what they had been building.

-Sura Al-A'raf, Ayah 137

MuslimMan

Malaysians aren’t wahhabis like you. Make comparisons to Alshabaab, ISIS and Boko Haram to yourself.
Wahhabis?

If being a wahhabi means that I am a Beli ever of the one who is perpetually giving (al wahhab) then I guess that's linguistically correct

However if you are trying to associate me with some organization or group, then that is strictly a figment of your imagination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending