Any struggling uni students (especially with writing )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
8586BEC4-7E87-41F5-9A01-0B32012935AA.gif

Higher education is a bubble waiting to burst, a complete rip off. Self education is the way to go folks, in life you should never stop learning. Get your degree by any means necessary. I agree with mujahid @MuslimManMe :nvjpqts:

Brother
Muslims are peaceful people
We simply want to impact the political process and be in positions to where the best elements of western society (welfare education social justice ) are promulgated to all levels of society.

See Malaysia for an example

MuslimMan

You know nothing about Malaysia. “These privileges are only for the Malays and doesn’t extend to Chinese and Indian Malaysians.

Wahhabis?

If being a wahhabi means that I am a Beli ever of the one who is perpetually giving (al wahhab) then I guess that's linguistically correct

However if you are trying to associate me with some organization or group, then that is strictly a figment of your imagination

I can only go by what you preach here and it’s to make the edgy youth to become antagonists towards their western counties.

MuslimMan

You know nothing about Malaysia. “These privileges are only for the Malays and doesn’t extend to Chinese and Indian Malaysians.

I can only go by what you preach here and it’s to make the edgy youth to become antagonists towards their western counties.
Thats two lies that you have fabricated in that post .
But I suppose the salary is well worth it for you

Im suprised lol how you gonna do dawah all over here and then promote cheating! :mugshotman:

Instead of cheating most universities and colleges have writing centers and tutors that will help you for free since your tuition is covering it. They wont write the paper for you but they will provide assistance in grammer, apa/mla and give you a head start!

Cheating just reinforces the 68 Iq narrative, if you got into post secondary your already smart just use the resources your school offers for extra assistance

Im suprised lol how you gonna do dawah all over here and then promote cheating! :mugshotman:

Instead of cheating most universities and colleges have writing centers and tutors that will help you for free since your tuition is covering it. They wont write the paper for you but they will provide assistance in grammer, apa/mla and give you a head start!

Cheating just enforces the 68 Iq narrative, if you got into post secondary your already smart just use the resources your school offers for extra assistance
May ALLAH bless you sister

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Wahhabis?

If being a wahhabi means that I am a Beli ever of the one who is perpetually giving (al wahhab) then I guess that's linguistically correct

However if you are trying to associate me with some organization or group, then that is strictly a figment of your imagination
Wahhabism is like the hyena children are reminded so they keep quiet when they are crying

Nah but I suggest you befriend the Pakistani kids
They have all the test Banks for every single class

MuslimMan

Who runs these cheating websites? the Pakistani ISIS or the Pakistani Talibani? Are you promoting them for raising funds from unsuspecting young Somalis? That’s what they said about Alshabaab. We are raising money for hungry children.

MuslimMan

Who runs these cheating websites? the Pakistani ISIS or the Pakistani Talibani? Are you promoting them for raising funds from unsuspecting young Somalis? That’s what they said about Alshabaab. We are raising money for hungry children.
You've completely lost the plot
Is this how you incriminate people
By creating false narratives and reporting them to the rcmp and fbi

Shameless wallahi

Cheating just enforces the 68 Iq narrative, if you got into post secondary your already smart just use the resources your school offers for extra assistance
Why waste your brain power on things that you’ll eventually forget. I can I understand not cheating in your program courses training for your career. The other courses they put in your curriculum are just for you to pay more for them, it’s really a waste for you to not cheat those courses.

In my major only 10 courses would really important for my career all the other courses are pointless and wouldn’t need them for your major.

Last edited:
If one innocent somali gazelle is saved from having to write a paper that essentially is an invitation to wars atheism (sociology cultural marxism and philosophy ) then this is a worthwhile enterprise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts