Any struggling uni students (especially with writing )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn
What about universities saturating the curriculum with classes that don't have shit to do with your program of choice? Don't give give me the old "you'll be a well rounded student" BS. They're scamming you, might as well scam the system

You scamming the system doesn't make it right. There must be a reason as to why you have these so-called classes that don't suit your degree. Perhaps you should educate yourself and ask your lectures why are you're learning such materials and how it helps you with your degree.

Then why are you doing it? You're contradicting yourself saxiib lol
I mean it's a 50 50 in terms of how I feel (key word how I feel as opposed to what is actually is)
But If someone comes to me and tells me to fear Allah I have to recognize his words and seek Allah's forgiveness....
I cant be arrogant towards another muslim giving me nasseehah

You scamming the system doesn't make it right. There must be a reason as to why you have these so-called classes that don't suit your degree. Perhaps you should educate yourself and ask your lectures why are you're learning such materials and how it helps you with your degree.

You seem like a rational guy saxiib, did you graduate or are you still in university? If so what did you study?

Reborn
I have never come across the thought that I can become a Data Scientist.
I just whizzed through this article

I'll deffo add this to my career list and it gives men an excuse to start learning how to Python :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending