Anti white youtuber exposed has a white wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This man make thousands of dollars race baiting blacks into hating whites he even said do not date, them but it turns out he has a white wife.

Am not surprised. He needs to be forced into slavery

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
It's generally the same with all people who promote hate and division, plenty of white supremacist married to non white women and vice verse. You can pretend all you want but one cannot ignore our true nature, which is the opposite of hate :)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It's generally the same with all people who promote hate and division, plenty of white supremacist married to non white women and vice verse. You can pretend all you want but one cannot ignore our true nature, which is the opposite of hate :)

Am i the opposite of hatre Jiron????

Yaan how many years have u known me in trolling universe?
Well, let's see
giphy.gif

you've been doing it before I was born. You've been a troll my whole life.

Madow men can't handle the idea of not going after the white meat. Madows love them some snow bunnies. Hate the white man but love his women. The mental gymnastics these madows do is something else wallahi.
:russ:

Madow men can't handle the idea of not going after the white meat. Madows love them some snow bunnies. Hate the white man but love his women. The mental gymnastics these madows do is something else wallahi.
:russ:
Now you understand why I am against these Madow. They want to disrespect our men while cucking us. f*ck that shit us Faraxh will start a jihad against these weak feeble minded hoteps or ex convict.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
This man make thousands of dollars race baiting blacks into hating whites he even said do not date, them but it turns out he has a white wife.

Whats with madow men and fat ugly cadaan women? Even these white suprematists dont give two shits about those fat heffas. You wont see a black man with a normal sized cadaan woman since its soo rare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending