Anti white youtuber exposed has a white wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
Who doesn't Want to marry the most sought after female species Allah created? White women blue eyes and blonde hair that is heaven delivered to this dunya

full

:mjlol::drakelaugh:

Oortcloud

In somalia the prices of mehr based on skin color
Arab cadcad 3000$-5000$
Light skinned hallimo 800$-1500$
dark skinned halimo 200$-300$ or gets nothing she is eloped with with out her parent permission basically zona like aa women trap NBA players with pregnancy and expect monetary child support.

Oortcloud

I'm not a female you tard and those same black men get your amazing white females by being gangsta and you say MHU WHITE QWUEENZ:liberaltears:

I am adoon in one post and i am white in the next post.are you crazy for real.do you have hisory of khat use and abuse?

I am adoon in one post and i am white in the next post.are you crazy for real.do you have hisory of khat use and abuse?
Your an adoon was a joke based on your love for white wimeen you mong and I didn't say you were white I said your white women (implying you love white women). so please read into what I'm saying next time so are you a crack abuser since you love white women so much?:siilaanyolaugh:

Oortcloud

Your an adoon was a joke based on your love for white wimeen you mong and I didn't say you were white I said your white women (implying you love white women). so please read into what I'm saying next time so are you a crack abuser since you love white women so much?:siilaanyolaugh:
Save your sister from Tyrone then speak to me.we are not Equals

Save your sister from Tyrone then speak to me.we are not Equals
My sister stays at home and revises pretty much everyday with an open door you retard, so how the f*ck does she get to the mythical tyrone? And as you said we ain't equals because I'm way above you.

Tell me any race of some more beautiful then white women.it is god given beauty black women including Somali women are least desired while white/arab are hard to get.blue eyes are wonderful
nah son you need to chill with that most white women I know are the most two faced people you'll ever meet, you'll have to piss one off too know who they really are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending