Anti Muslim bigotry is causing anxiety for me

Princefan

80s fan
Sometimes I'm scared to go outside for fear of being attacked.(I have been physically attacked before by men). I am contemplating taking the hijab off.I am a visibly Muslim young woman by the way.

Sambuus

Inactive
Don’t remove your hijab for the sake of fear, do not let anti muslims get to you sister. If you would get killed for being Muslim you would die a martyr which is a blessing indeed, be strong love

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
I think many Somalis in europe are gonna move to Canada or even America , Australia.

The uk is the best country for Somalis in europe but even that is changing.

Princefan

80s fan
:what:
Have you tried moving to where there are more ajnabis like Hayes, Southall, Hounslow, Harlesden, Tower Hamlets, Newham, Waltham Forest.
I can't as I don't have enough money. I work and I study.I am saving up money. The rent in this country is expensive. Inshallah when I start and finish uni I wanna leave the 3rd world shithole UK and move to America or Canada. I've never felt accepted here.

Keo

VIP
I can't as I don't have enough money. I work and I study.I am saving up money. The rent in this country is expensive. Inshallah when I start and finish uni I wanna leave the 3rd world shithole UK and move to America or Canada. I've never felt accepted here.
Yeah but what makes you think you'll feel more at safe in America? Aren't they more Islamaphobic? There are less Muslims over there than in Europe and there's a reason why a lot of American Muslims are liberalized.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Cool I might too in the future . We'll see what Allah has pllaned for me

Princefan

80s fan
Yeah but what makes you think you'll feel more at safe in America? Aren't they more Islamaphobic? There are less Muslims over there than in Europe and there's a reason why a lot of American Muslims are liberalized.
I said America OR Canada. North America is good for us somalis.

Carry pepper spray or some legal weapon for self defense. If you're a women, have one of your male relatives accompany you when you leave the house, it would help since most Islamophobes are too coward to attack men so they prefer to attack women instead. Also don't forget to recite your Duas when you leave your house.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Atlanta and New york have huge minority and black /AA population. Muslims more tolerated there
But they are no different to somewhere like London where she said she stays. Somalis are powerful communities in those cities but these places you really have no community or people you can relate with.

Wallahi dheh. Attacked in London for being a Muslim? London, the city where white people are a minority. The city with a Muslim mayor. The city that doesn't look like London anymore. The city where whites are bending down for non-white gus.

I am pretty sure it's the gaal who are anxious around you. Go to the doctor and get anxiety pills. You have an irrational fear which could get worse and could possibly become schizophrenia if you're not there already. For every 1 attack against Muslims from whites, there are 100 attacks from Muslims against whites.

Princefan

80s fan
Wallahi dheh. London, the city where white people are a minority. The city with a Muslim mayor. The city that doesn't look like London anymore. The city where whites are bending down for non-white gus.

I am pretty sure it's the gaal who are anxious around you. Go to the doctor and get anxiety pills. You have an irrational fear which could get worse and could possibly become schizophrenia if you're not there already. For every 1 attack against Muslims from whites, there are 100 attacks from Muslims against whites.
War yaa Ilaahay yaqaana. Are you a self hating sellout? Anti Muslim bigotry happens,but since you're a male you wouldn't know how it feels like to be pushed,spat on and followed around by MEN as a visibly Muslim woman.

Trending