Anti Muslim bigotry is causing anxiety for me

If you never "felt" accepted in Londonistan, you will certainly not 'feel' accepted in Canada. Please dont come here. We have a very good relationship with them. We don't need them vilified and called Islamophobic when they are bending over all day pleasing Muslims, which is an Olympic sport to them where they compete with each other. Go to Somalia where they will pull your hijab regularly, not because of Islamophobia, but to get a piece of you while you walk outside at night.
:chrisfreshhah:SHUT UP!

Tf i live in haringey and have never experienced islamaphobia or racism even when i used to wear.my khamiis. Some eastern europeans like bosniaks are muslim too

You have no idea how much rape occurs in Somalia. It is a serious problem. It is reported by Somali media themselves.

This thread is full of dishonest people.
If you never "felt" accepted in Londonistan, you will certainly not 'feel' accepted in Canada. Please dont come here. We have a very good relationship with them. We don't need them vilified and called Islamophobic when they are bending over all day pleasing Muslims, which is an Olympic sport to them where they compete with each other. Go to Somalia where they will pull your hijab regularly, not because of Islamophobia, but to get a piece of you while you walk outside at night.
:snoop:
https://www.alleydog.com/stockholm-syndrome.php
Some victims of Stockholm Syndrome appear to be in denial of their situation
I Think you suffer from Stockholm syndrome no worries it's not your fault your just under the influence of the media I'm gonna stop arguing with you now cause I know it's pointless lakiin I hope you get better

halwa

✨🌙
Everything in this life is a test. Don’t succumb and lose your morals by removing the hijab. You’ve come so far wearing a hijab and have endured so much stress so don’t give up now. At the end of the day, you’re doing it because Allah commanded you.

So when you go outside try and appear more confident. That will deter any attacks. Also, people will always look and stare at you if you’re the minority in a place with a hijab on. You’re not alone. It happens to me, it happens to all hijabis. Be proud that you’re obeying Allah’s commands and showing a sense of physical and spiritual peace. The hereafter is a lot more scarier than this dunya. If you’re fearing for your life, try to go out with a male relative, carry a pepper spray and avoid going to dodgy areas or staying out behind certain hours.

Women get attacked regardless of race, religion, etc. Removing a hijab won’t really stop any bad attention you receive. Look at what happened to Sarah Everard who died a few weeks ago? She wasn’t a Muslimah. And a few words and looks from gaalos should never instil a sense of fear in you. You should feel confident in knowing Allah has your back always and nothing will happen to you unless it was written for it to happen.

Stay safe and may Allah make it easier for you to find peace in all that you do. I hope your situation gets better, InshaAllah 😊

Princefan

80s fan
Everything in this life is a test. Don’t succumb and lose your morals by removing the hijab. You’ve come so far wearing a hijab and have endured so much stress so don’t give up now. At the end of the day, you’re doing it because Allah commanded you.

So when you go outside try and appear more confident. That will deter any attacks. Also, people will always look and stare at you if you’re the minority in a place with a hijab on. You’re not alone. It happens to me, it happens to all hijabis. Be proud that you’re obeying Allah’s commands and showing a sense of physical and spiritual peace. The hereafter is a lot more scarier than this dunya. If you’re fearing for your life, try to go out with a male relative, carry a pepper spray and avoid going to dodgy areas or staying out behind certain hours.

Women get attacked regardless of race, religion, etc. Removing a hijab won’t really stop any bad attention you receive. Look at what happened to Sarah who died a few weeks ago? She wasn’t a Muslimah. And a few words and looks from gaalos should never instil a sense of fear in you. You should feel confident in knowing Allah has your back always and nothing will happen to you unless it was written for it to happen.

Stay safe and may Allah make it easier for you to find peace in all that you do. I hope your situation gets better, InshaAllah 😊
Thanks walaashay

Trending