Anti Muslim bigotry is causing anxiety for me

Carry pepper spray or some legal weapon for self defense. If you're a women, have one of your male relatives accompany you when you leave the house, it would help since most Islamophobes are too coward to attack men so they prefer to attack women instead. Also don't forget to recite your Duas when you leave your house.
She'd probably get in more legal trouble than her would-be assailant for carrying anything like that. The UK's fukt when it comes to self-defence.

War yaa Ilaahay yaqaana. Are you a self hating sellout? Anti Muslim bigotry happens,but since you're a male you wouldn't know how it feels like to be pushed,spat on and followed around by MEN as a visibly Muslim woman.

Oh really, in London? And how often does this happen to you in London? If you were followed around, it had nothing to do with you being a Muslim woman. The safest place for a Muslim woman in the west is London. It is actually the safest place in the world to be a Muslim woman, including Muslim countries. You should go to other Muslim countries were women are actually followed and grabbed by horny men if they go to the store. No rational person believes you are to be anxious over anti Muslim bigotry in London UK.

Sometimes I'm scared to go outside for fear of being attacked.(I have been physically attacked before by men). I am contemplating taking the hijab off.I am a visibly Muslim young woman by the way.
Go to your local MMA gym when things open up, it'll be uncomfortable as a muslim woman to be rolling around and grappling with men but it's the only viable option other than leaving London wallahi.

It'll take you a few months to get good at BBJ/grappling. By blue/purple belt you could easily handle the avg untrained person if there's not too much of a weight/height difference. You wouldn't exactly be Royce Gracie, but it'll give you the confidence you need to walk around without fear wallahi.

There was two somali women who got beaten badly in north west London by 7 white men. Then the police covered it up.

Isolated and an extremely rare incident. There have been many gaalo attacked by Muslims in London and way more often by 100:1. They should be complaining but they don't. It is actually the gaalo that should be afraid of living in London, not Muslims.

Gladiolus

Somali, is a race
I can't as I don't have enough money. I work and I study.I am saving up money. The rent in this country is expensive. Inshallah when I start and finish uni I wanna leave the 3rd world shithole UK and move to America or Canada. I've never felt accepted here.

I live in Canada and its no better, ive been attacked verbally and called terrorist and as a result I am always scared when leave home even when I am with family. If you can, just move to a Muslim country.

Trending

Latest posts