Anti Muslim bigotry is causing anxiety for me

Isolated and an extremely rare incident. There have been many gaalo attacked by Muslims in London and way more often by 100:1. They should be complaining but they don't. It is actually the gaalo that should be afraid of living in London, not Muslims.
:damn::dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadosama::deadpeter:
You must be smoking some heavy shit walaal. either that or your gaalo explains your username

The Camels of Cal madow

Porcupine and proud
Isolated and an extremely rare incident. There have been many gaalo attacked by Muslims in London and way more often by 100:1. They should be complaining but they don't. It is actually the gaalo that should be afraid of living in London, not Muslims.
Are you claiming terrorist attacks are the act of muslims. They leave islam when they attack innocents.

Who is talking about terror attacks? I am talking about Islamophobia in London. It doesn't exist. It is fake news. It is propaganda. It's a sick agenda being peddled.

Not all parts of London are multicultural and also London has plenty of islamaphobic people such as English and Easter Europeans.

I can't as I don't have enough money. I work and I study.I am saving up money. The rent in this country is expensive. Inshallah when I start and finish uni I wanna leave the 3rd world shithole UK and move to America or Canada. I've never felt accepted here.

If you never "felt" accepted in Londonistan, you will certainly not 'feel' accepted in Canada. Please dont come here. We have a very good relationship with them. We don't need them vilified and called Islamophobic when they are bending over all day pleasing Muslims, which is an Olympic sport to them where they compete with each other. Go to Somalia where they will pull your hijab regularly, not because of Islamophobia, but to get a piece of you while you walk outside at night.

The Camels of Cal madow

Porcupine and proud
If you never "felt" accepted in Londonistan, you will certainly not 'feel' accepted in Canada. Please dont come here. We have a very good relationship with them. We don't need them vilified and called Islamophobic when they are bending over all day pleasing Muslims, which is an Olympic sport to them where they compete with each other. Go to Somalia where they will pull your hijab regularly, not because of Islamophobia, but to get a piece of you while you walk outside at night.
I am convinced you are an cadaan troll or an atheist. Nobody else would use Londonistan.

Somalia isn't like that stop listening to western news
:win:

Trending

Latest posts