Anti muslim attack in Canada leaves 4 dead

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Facts. London is redneck central, along with Barrie. Add Oshawa and Whitby (White-by) to the list as well.

subhanallah

and i vaguely remmeber arguin with someone on here who said waterloo/ london and those places were not that bad when i said cadaan central

people really underestimeate how white and racist the rest of canada is, if its not the rednecks in the praires or rural cities, its the french wannabe islamaphobes in quebec. gta or even just inner toronto is the only liberal canadian free steretype, everywhere else is the redneck hick US without guns

subhanallah

and i vaguely remmeber arguin with someone on here who said waterloo/ london and those places were not that bad when i said cadaan central

people really underestimeate how white and racist the rest of canada is, if its not the rednecks in the praires or rural cities, its the french wannabe islamaphobes in quebec. gta or even just inner toronto is the only liberal canadian free steretype, everywhere else is the redneck hick US without guns
I’d slightly argue against Kitchener/Waterloo and Hamilton areas (maybe add Windsor too) as the viable places that POC folk can be “comfortable” in (it’s still overwhelmingly white but it has a multicultural vibe, and because people are getting priced out in the GTA, they’re moving there.)

But the rest of your statement I agree wholeheartedly. The GTA is not like the rest of Canada. It’s the only place for us to feel comfortable in. I’d wager and say the cadaans in Canada are worse. They have a deep inferiority complex compared to the US and have no place to expel their hatred and anger.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
This is a such sad story. The 9 years lost is whole family while it was supposed to be another normal outgoing with his family. Just a another boring day turn upside down because of hate

Imagine having to be the person to tell him when wakes up. So unfortunate and so evil

RIP.

Stop with the white hate. This was an extremely rare incident. London is the neo-Nazi HQ of the country with probably like 10 members so if this extremely rare incident was going to happen, it would happen there.

I go to rural areas every weekend and I am greeted by kind smiling cadaans and y'all talking about racism in major cities.
shut up lol you guys are known on this site for talking shit about african americans but whitey cant get touched the same whites in all muslim countries destroying them

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I’d slightly argue against Kitchener/Waterloo and Hamilton areas (maybe add Windsor too) as the viable places that POC folk can be “comfortable” in (it’s still overwhelmingly white but it has a multicultural vibe, and because people are getting priced out in the GTA, they’re moving there.)

But the rest of your statement I agree wholeheartedly. The GTA is not like the rest of Canada. It’s the only place for us to feel comfortable in. I’d wager and say the cadaans in Canada are worse. They have a deep inferiority complex compared to the US and have no place to expel their hatred and anger.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh come on its not that bad theres plenty of friendly whites as @Western4Life noted in Rural Ontario. Dont generalize all whites for a few bad apples

shut up lol you guys are known on this site for talking shit about african americans but whitey cant get touched the same whites in all muslim countries destroying them

Show me where I have spoken shit about African Americans? You have me confused for someone else. Don't lie about me. Everyone knows I love my fellow Blacks.

Imagine if this guy gets a good lawyer and gets off on mental illness
He needs legal aid. So unless some hot shot lawyer wants to take on his case pro bono, then that’ll be tough. People have become educated with using the mental illness angle as justification to kill others, when stats show that people who are mentally ill are more prone to hurting themselves than others.

I go to rural areas every weekend and I am greeted by kind smiling cadaans and y'all talking about racism in major cities.
giphy.gif

I know you didn’t mean this and you’re pro white and everything but why did this statement seem demeaning towards whites?

You sound like a white saviour going to Africa to volunteer talking about the smiling children in rural areas.

Trending