Anti muslim attack in Canada leaves 4 dead

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
The idiot went to a shopping centre 6km away after murdering people. Imagine decades of prison all for 10 seconds of senseless rage

What I took away from this video is that nobody knew anything about the guy, yet everyone is 100% certain he killed them because they're Muslim. I'm sorry but that doesn't add up. You can't claim you know nothing about a person and then turn around and say you've figured out their motive. It's possible he did kill them for their religion but I'm not drawing conclusions until the killer fesses up.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Fucking xaywaan deserves to get shot and whatever wastes of spaces raised him should be locked up. Telling you now there's a reason why everyone despises these doofar trashy fucks.

Last edited:

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP

3 generations gone in a day, absolutely shameful but I'm not surprised since it's Canada.
Are you in Canada? How’s it not a surprise that it happened here?

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Fucking xaywaan deserves to get shot and whatever wastes of spaces raised him should be locked up. Telling you now there's a reason why everyone despises these pigskin trashy fucks.
Imagine if this guy gets a good lawyer and gets off on mental illness

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP

What I took away from this video is that nobody knew anything about the guy, yet everyone is 100% certain he killed them because they're Muslim. I'm sorry but that doesn't add up. You can't claim you know nothing about a person and then turn around and say you've figured out their motive. It's possible he did kill them for their religion but I'm not drawing conclusions until the killer fesses up.
I’m pretty sure he confessed to the cops. Otherwise they would’ve said they won’t speculate. They also found a bulletproof vest and other “tactical” items, indicating that he expected a rough ending

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Lol I bet everyone (in this forum) is going to brush this off as islamophobic or redneck behaviour. If a Somali or black person for that matter did anything remotely close to this you’d start calling them low IQ, barbaric and start calling out all somalis or black people.

White people do psychopathic sh*t like this all the time but you guys still cape for them lmao.

How mentally retarded do you have to be to see a family of 5 and just run over them. I genuinely think this guy is just mentally deficient or a product of inbreeding. He had no thought of the consequences that would hit him.

Now he’s going to rot in prison for the rest of his life all because he wanted to do what? ridiculous.

@Grigori Rasputin are these your beloved whites who taught you how to read and write? LOL, if xoolo xaar ku qalachay civilized you I wonder how primitive you must have been :icon lol:
Wow I can’t believe you went there. I just say we shouldn’t cry and that crying doesn’t get us anywhere. This is not to say there aren’t problems out there.

Cadaans are getting more right wing, especially europe. As a person who grew up with cadaans, they are 1 second away from returning to their violent roots. As white population continues to decline, there will be more conflicts.

Are you in Canada? How’s it not a surprise that it happened here?
Canada has active WS groups, likes to bury the unsavoury parts of history while claiming moral superiority over other nations, lots of them make hateful comments against "refugees" on major platforms & the existence sundown towns (debatable whether or not they still exist) have made it pretty clear. I was honestly very ignorant to a lot of this until recent years, but it's hard to look away now.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Canada has active WS groups, likes to bury the unsavoury parts of history while claiming moral superiority over other nations, lots of them make hateful comments against "refugees" on major platforms & the existence sundown towns (debatable whether or not they still exist) have made it pretty clear. I was honestly very ignorant to a lot of this until recent years, but it's hard to look away now.
We’re foreigners here. We’re not children who need to be loved. It doesn’t matter that there are hateful people out there. Stop crying and improve your life.

The cadaans in Canada are the descendants of those who lost the civil war in the US and migrated to Canada.

We’re foreigners here. We’re not children who need to be loved. It doesn’t matter that there are hateful people out there. Stop crying and improve your life.
What does your comment have to do with wanting safety, security and the freedom to leave your house to go for a damn walk without having to worry about a lunatic running you down with his car?

We won't accept suffering.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
What does your comment have to do with wanting safety, security and the freedom to leave your house to go for a damn walk without having to worry about a lunatic running you down with his car?

We won't accept suffering.
The guy is talking about white supremacist groups and whites who don’t like immigration. I’m just saying it’s a lost cause to complain about hateful people. Canada is quite safe for Muslims and brown people.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
no one’s asking to be loved lol, we’re asking to be left alone. How can you possibly improve your life when a random person can run you over on the streets? It does matter that there are hateful people out there when they’re actively killing people lol wtf.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
they’re bringing in boat loads of immigrants wallahi just to make up the population.

2017 they brought in 272K immigrants
2018 303K immigrants
2019 313K immigrants
2020 they were supposed to bring even more but because of covid they only had 285K immigrants.

I remember the cadaans were seething when this news came out:

Canada to Target over 400 thousand immigrants per year

Nearly half a million immigrants a year! That’s nuts. If they have kids then that number will grow exponentially.

Central ontario is rapidly expanding and we know whites aren’t going to fill up this vacuum anytime soon.

By the end of century central ontario will be filled with mega cities.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts