Anti muslim attack in Canada leaves 4 dead

3 generations gone in a day, absolutely shameful but I'm not surprised since it's Canada.

"Nathaniel Veltman, 20, of London, allegedly struck five people walking on Hyde Park Road near South Carriage Road"

This nigga not only ruined his life but the lives of 4 other people. What a fool!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Omg never imagined such a hate crime would occur in my beloved Canada :jcoleno:

Canada is a very racist country outside of the GTA. Has one of the highest number of neonazis

Inna lilahi wa inna ilayhi rajiun. It’s heartbreaking, that little boy lost 4 members of his family in the blink of an eye

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Lol I bet everyone (in this forum) is going to brush this off as islamophobic or redneck behaviour. If a Somali or black person for that matter did anything remotely close to this you’d start calling them low IQ, barbaric and start calling out all somalis or black people.

White people do psychopathic sh*t like this all the time but you guys still cape for them lmao.

How mentally retarded do you have to be to see a family of 5 and just run over them. I genuinely think this guy is just mentally deficient or a product of inbreeding. He had no thought of the consequences that would hit him.

Now he’s going to rot in prison for the rest of his life all because he wanted to do what? ridiculous.

@Grigori Rasputin are these your beloved whites who taught you how to read and write? LOL, if xoolo xaar ku qalachay civilized you I wonder how primitive you must have been :icon lol:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Canada is a very racist country outside of the GTA. Has one of the highest number of neonazis

Inna lilahi wa inna ilayhi rajiun. It’s heartbreaking, that little boy lost 4 members of his family in the blink of an eye
they’re mad because we took over all the major cities. They’re useless hicks who are only good for farming and ski resorts. I’m glad trudeau’s bending them over.

Lol I bet everyone (in this forum) is going to brush this off as islamophobic or redneck behaviour. If a Somali or black person for that matter did anything remotely close to this you’d start calling them low IQ, barbaric and start calling out all somalis or black people.

White people do psychopathic sh*t like this all the time but you guys still cape for them lmao.

How mentally retarded do you have to be to see a family of 5 and just run over them. I genuinely think this guy is just mentally deficient or a product of inbreeding. He had no thought of the consequences that would hit him.

Now he’s going to rot in prison for the rest of his life all because he wanted to do what? ridiculous.

@Grigori Rasputin are these your beloved whites who taught you how to read and write? LOL, if xoolo xaar ku qalachay civilized you I wonder how primitive you must have been :icon lol:
Can’t they all be true? That they’re racist, barbaric, low IQ, white supremacists, low lives and hate Muslims all together.

I’m not sure where you got the idea that people on here love praising cadaans.

I’m sick and tired of white rage and how accepted it is. “Oh he lost his job” “His wife is sick.”

they’re mad because we took over all the major cities. They’re useless hicks who are only good for farming and ski resorts. I’m glad trudeau’s bending them over.
I think they’re getting upset because Torontians and GTAers (namely POC) have priced them out of their own towns and cities. Places that had no POC are seeing an influx of them (Paris,ON, cities in and around London ON, Barrie, Innisfil, Brantford, Shelburne, Erin etc, I could go on).

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Can’t they all be true? That they’re racist, barbaric, low IQ, white supremacists, low lives and hate Muslims all together.

I’m not sure where you got the idea that people on here love praising cadaans.

I’m sick and tired of white rage and how accepted it is. “Oh he lost his job” “His wife is sick.”
I don’t mean everyone on here, but there are people on here who would die to protect white people at all costs. If you call out racist white people they say you’re playing “victim card”. If you say white people are crazy they say you’re being ungrateful lol.

They think they’ll get on the good side of whites as if red nosing them on a somali forum would help.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I think they’re getting upset because Torontians and GTAers (namely POC) have priced them out of their own towns and cities. Places that had no POC are seeing an influx of them (Paris,ON, cities in and around London ON, Barrie, Innisfil, Brantford, Shelburne, Erin etc, I could go on).
yes that’s EXACTLY why, they’re not just losing their majority, they’re literally losing population.

In 2006 they had 1.3 mill whites in toronto and by 2016 they were down to 1.28 mill compared to visible minorities who went from 1.16 mill to 1.38 mill. At this rate white people will be less than 30% of Toronto’s population by 2030.

They thought they were safe in the suburbs but those are also quickly being bought up by minorities building generational wealth. By 2050 Canada will no longer be a white nation lol.

There are whites that hate your guts for your skin colour or religion. There are also whites that love other cultures and have no problem with immigrants. White people are not a monolith

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
There are whites that hate your guts for your skin colour or religion. There are also whites that love other cultures and have no problem with immigrants. White people are not a monolith
it seems you guys can understand that concept with whites but can’t translate it over to Somalis.

yes that’s EXACTLY why, they’re not just losing their majority, they’re literally losing population.

In 2006 they had 1.3 mill whites in toronto and by 2016 they were down to 1.28 mill compared to visible minorities who went from 1.16 mill to 1.38 mill. At this rate white people will be less than 30% of Toronto’s population by 2030.

They thought they were safe in the suburbs but those are also quickly being bought up by minorities building generational wealth. By 2050 Canada will no longer be a white nation lol.
Facts. It’s the Indians and Chinese namely that are buying up homes in these so called “white towns” and they cannot handle that. So instead of upping their money, they’d rather be cowards and target Muslims.

Trending