Anti muslim attack in Canada leaves 4 dead

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Facts. It’s the Indians and Chinese namely that are buying up homes in these so called “white towns” and they cannot handle that. So instead of upping their money, they’d rather be cowards and target Muslims.
Also Pakistani. But those are just the ones buying homes in droves and en masse. If you include the minority of Blacks, Africans and Asians making it out the hood and other low income areas then they also add up to tens of thousands and within a generation or two those numbers swell up to hundreds of thousands.

RIP.

Stop with the white hate. This was an extremely rare incident. London is the neo-Nazi HQ of the country with probably like 10 members so if this extremely rare incident was going to happen, it would happen there.

I go to rural areas every weekend and I am greeted by kind smiling cadaans and y'all talking about racism in major cities.

RIP.

Stop with the white hate. This was an extremely rare incident. London is the neo-Nazi HQ of the country with probably like 10 members so if this extremely rare incident was going to happen, it would happen there.

I go to rural areas every weekend and I am greeted by kind smiling cadaans and y'all talking about racism in major cities.
@Hot Ballah found him. 😂😂

What is this supposed to mean?

Show me just 1 comment from a white person that is happy about this. To make it easier for you, find me just 1 anonymous comment that is neutral about this incident. You will only find thousands upon thousands of whites who condemn this and say "we are here for our Muslim citizens, neighbours, teachers, friends, etc"

This contrasts to when a gaal is attacked or killed and not one public comment condemning it on your side. Not one. Many are quietly happy except for the few who have no problems posting their delight.

This white hate is disgusting and it always comes from the same typical people. This mentality is toxic and unfortunately will be generational.

There are whites that hate your guts for your skin colour or religion. There are also whites that love other cultures and have no problem with immigrants. White people are not a monolith
Why dont you guys apply that same logic to blacks/ Africans and especially Somalis on this forum??

What is this supposed to mean?

Show me just 1 comment from a white person that is happy about this. To make it easier for you, find me just 1 anonymous comment that is neutral about this incident. You will only find thousands upon thousands of whites who condemn this and say "we are here for our Muslim citizens, neighbours, teachers, friends, etc"

This contrasts to when a gaal is attacked or killed and not one public comment condemning it on your side. Not one. Many are quietly happy except for the few who have no problems posting their delight.

This white hate is disgusting and it always comes from the same typical people. This mentality is toxic and unfortunately will be generational.
I hope you get picked bruh. I really do. :mjlol: :childplease:

I hope you get picked bruh. I really do. :mjlol: :childplease:

What is that supposed to mean?

Are you able to refute the points I made? Are you willing to go through Global News Facebook page comments or anywhere else and come back with just 1 comment by an anonymous white person that is neutral about what happened? You won't do it because you have an anti white narrative to push. I'm sure there is a Go Fund Me that will be started any moment now for that little boy and I guarantee you 99.99% of those who donated will be white.

AUN

Canada is lowkey a shithole, it's got great PR though
If gaslighting was a country, it’d be Canada. Our whole identity is we aren’t American. Yet Americans have acknowledged their dark past, while Canadians will tell you such a thing hadn’t happened because, again, we “aren’t like America.”

Rural Canada is full of hatred and racist. Full of rednecks. I would never live anywhere outside of the major cities

that whole super liberal melting pot shit is only in the major cities. Drive an hour out and it will look like Alabama

Also Pakistani. But those are just the ones buying homes in droves and en masse. If you include the minority of Blacks, Africans and Asians making it out the hood and other low income areas then they also add up to tens of thousands and within a generation or two those numbers swell up to hundreds of thousands.
You'd think the 'old stock' would've had things figured out by now instead of fighting newcomers over everything :icon lol:

If gaslighting was a country, it’d be Canada. Our whole identity is we aren’t American. Yet Americans have acknowledged their dark past, while Canadians will tell you such a thing hadn’t happened because, again, we “aren’t like America.”
The cadaans here have a massive inferiority complex to Americans. Forget about work stuff, can't even watch basketball or hockey without them constantly crying about the US.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
The cadaans here have a massive inferiority complex to Americans. Forget about work stuff, can't even watch basketball or hockey without them constantly crying about the US.

Asian girlfriend, a German shepherd at home and now you watch Hockey? You have really assimilated, niyahow.

:whoo::damedamn:

Trending

Latest posts