Another xalimo about her experience on interracial marriage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
DOS

you are rude and all over the place.leave the girl alone and be happy that she found the love of her love.many somali men dont find Somali women attractive or aren't attracted to them including my self that is why they marry out .they like to explore other options and Latina women are the most sought after in the planet.they are like rare emaralds.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
DOS

you are rude and all over the place.leave the girl alone and be happy that she found the love of her love.many somali men dont find Somali women attractive or aren't attracted to them including my self that is why they marry out .they like to explore other options and Latina women are the most sought after in the planet.they are like rare emaralds.

Where are you from?

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
shes right tho all latin people are actually bastards byproducts of rape. The europeans raped your native ancestors Its a sad fact

Come here kid:

giphy.gif

You mannerless welfare fed loser

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
I noticed they also have the exotic south Asian look.

ውብ ኢትዮጵያ

They are gem caltured down to earth unlike the combative loud obnoxious ha limo.

PS
I am Somali male early 30s interested in exploring other options of the females allah created.

Attachments

• am.jpg
    am.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 106
  • am-1.jpg
    am-1.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 109
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts