Another xalimo about her experience on interracial marriage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Yes I left the US and came here to Europe to live with him after I went back and forth a few times to visit him. I'm adventurous and not afraid to relocate.
I never met a rican outside of philly or bronx. So hearing a rican living in germany or even europe is crazy to me

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Oh gosh your so literal

lol but you tried to make me seem inferior to you, a mulatto from a drug ridden US colony. I just had to remind you we ain’t the same. The daughter of bastards and I cannot be compared.

Fels

#trollhunter
Married to italian mashallah but it's weird she is a hijab never thought of that oh well she is doing good

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somali men have damaged Somali women so bad that they're running to ajnabis.

This problem was caused by Somali men. Fix up.

@Zahra if anyone makes you uncomfortable, send me a PM. I will prioritize your issue. They will be dealt with accordingly. I will garaac them like the Khubooz munchers were garaac'd in '67 when there was no internet and "human rights" organizations to stop the garaacing within a few hours.

G*d forgives, I don't.

:mjpls:

Welcome aboard!

@Zahra if anyone makes you uncomfortable, send me a PM. I will prioritize your issue. They will be dealt with accordingly. I will garaac them like the Khubooz munchers were garaac'd in '67 when there was no internet and "human rights" organizations to stop the garaacing within a few hours.

G*d forgives, I don't.

:mjpls:

Welcome aboard!
Lol thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending