Another xalimo about her experience on interracial marriage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
why so hurt 4 are you a latina who has no history? btw i am a teenager
Because I have humanity and social etiquette unlike you. Your parents failed you for not teaching you basic manners. No you are not a teen, teens are too busy with school, homework and extracurricular. Plus typical teenager doesn’t talk like a reckless truck driver.

Because I have humanity and social etiquette unlike you. Your parents failed you for not teaching you basic manners. No you are not a teen, teens are too busy with school, homework and extracurricular. Plus typical teenager doesn’t talk like a reckless truck driver.
im technically an adult but im still a teen until 20, mind yo business

We should welcome people and not be rude to them. Everyone makes their own choices in life and marrying outside your race is not a bad thing or something that is wrong.

Me personally i would stick with my own but that is my choice. Lets welcome zahra, she came here to learn about the culture of her husband which shows that she cares.

@Zahra if you have any questions please ask and ignore the trolls

We should welcome people and not be rude to them. Everyone makes their own choices in life and marrying outside your race is not a bad thing or something that is wrong.

Me personally i would stick with my own but that is my choice. Lets welcome zahra, she came here to learn about the culture of her husband which shows that she cares.

@Zahra if you have any questions please ask and ignore the trolls
At least your not ignorant and are accepting of interracial marriages and you arent blind to the fact that they exist and are happening. Thank you! The fact that my husband is somali and I'm not and hes accepted me as I am says alot. Hes open minded and doesnt care what the somali community says and thinks. Besides I've been around somali's for 14 years, I know them pretty well, and how they think and act. My husband and I were bound to happen. Just never thought I'd move to Europe for a somali guy. But life is unexpected and people come into your life at any given moment and you never see it coming . I'm not trolling and have been honest 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending