Another xalimo about her experience on interracial marriage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latinas are wify material, im currently looking for one to wife. You have any advice for me on what latina women like?
We're all women looking for the same thing. Latinas are no different. Their spicey, love hard and crazy and of course their are the few bad ones that will make a man never want to mess with a Latina again.

lol but you tried to make me seem inferior to you, a mulatto from a drug ridden US colony. I just had to remind you we ain’t the same. The daughter of bastards and I cannot be compared.

that shit rude asfck and dont b confused somalis have shit load of bastards and later on lie about a marriage so who knows if you aint a bastard? bitter and black not a good combo

that shit rude asfck and dont b confused somalis have shit load of bastards and later on lie about a marriage so who knows if you aint a bastard? bitter and black not a good combo
Diana ignore that girl, shes just looking for attention.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
shes right tho all latin people are actually bastards byproducts of rape. The europeans raped your native ancestors Its a sad fact
That is uncalled for.we all known deep down Somali men love Latino women they are as described above wifey material and good looking stuff.respect your dumaashi and let her enjoy happiness with her family and husband.you should worry about walaasha jamaicanka waso

That is uncalled for.we all known deep down Somali men love Latino women they are as described above wifey material and good looking stuff.respect your dumaashi and let her enjoy happiness with her family and husband.you should worry about walaasha jamaicanka waso
truth hurts and stop simping warya i prefer pure breeds not mutts

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP

What’s rude? Lmao another liberal brainwashed idiot.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP

Are you a homosexual half breed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending