Another Somali sheikh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Cause women belong to us. The truth is society decked up cause men are decked up. If women reach mens level society will go under

My mum owned her businesses when I was growing up and was fiercely independent. Hence why I get confused when men like you describe Somali women as inferior and docile. Then I realise you were probably raised by a house servant who only left the house to claim benefits and to go to Somali weddings

Muji

VIP
I hadn’t watched the content when I wrote that post. I pressed play long to see his face.

Later when I actually listened to it: lol. A sheikh actually went out and filmed women riding passenger on motorcycles. That’s what he’s having a moral breakdown about lol. Ffs, I couldn’t have made it up.

I haven’t watched the video I can imagine what he will say. Policing women is easier than policing men. They are smaller in size and lack any power in the Somali community.

I would love to see a Somali sheikh call out al shabbab who blow up school busses. Mama Malyuun said it best when she said Somali sheikhs don’t know anything about The quran. When they hold the Quran they are like donkeys carrying water- they know they are carrying something but they don’t know what it is.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My mum owned her businesses when I was growing up and was fiercely independent. Hence why I get confused when men like you describe Somali women as inferior and docile. Then I realise you were probably raised by a house servant who only left the house to claim benefits and to go to Somali weddings

Your mom owned a business??? hhhmmm very interesting. Now things make sense in a way my dear @Knowles

We went from me asking you out to you calling my mum trash woow. My mum actually works and is a shop owner. Very independent lady. Also my mum hate weddings.

What made you leave Islam and what if Islam was the correct religion and hellfire was true
\
She drinks alcohol and parties. Leads A life of desires over a life of compromise for one's own good. Like all ignorant folks on here who insult Islam and Somalis, their reason for leaving Islam has zero reason to do with Islam itself. They seek to justify their choices by claiming Islam is lacking. Their choice of a life style is their new religion. She is also jaahil/deeply ignorant.

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
\
She drinks alcohol and parties. A life of desires over a life of compromise for one's own good. Like all ignorant folks on here who insult Islam and Somalis, their reason for leaving Islam has zero reason to do with Islam itself other than Islam requires them to have self control and be decent.

Why do u think @AussieHustler left Islam?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He is one angry fella with Allah like a child with mom issues. I don't know what is the deal with him except feel his anger with Allah through his posts.

True. I sense a lot of anger from @AussieHustler . Deep, rooted Anger. Sadly I wish he would re-focus that anger in sex. U will be surprised how he will be healed. Calling one self an incel is not enough to avoid halaal waasmo. U must get in the mud Mr. Angry or Miss Angry

True. I sense a lot of anger from @AussieHustler . Deep, rooted Anger. Sadly I wish he would re-focus that anger in sex. U will be surprised how he will be healed. Calling one self an incel is not enough to avoid halaal waasmo. U must get in the mud Mr. Angry or Miss Angry

Speaking of Sex. I think you don't get enough or experience it to your liking yourself. I guess you have to keep that patience until Allah opens some other legal venues for you to get satisfied.

:kanyeshrug:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Speaking of Sex. I think you don't get enough or experience it to your liking yourself. I guess you have to keep that patience until Allah opens some other legal venues for you to get satisfied.

:kanyeshrug:

cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Tbh men in general are obsessed with women and their sexuality. It's a powerful thing and many people are scared if women fully exercise their sexuality freely. That's the real truth

Their fear is something they need to address. It’s their problem. Don’t paint it as something noble.

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
\
She drinks alcohol and parties. Leads A life of desires over a life of compromise for one's own good. Like all ignorant folks on here who insult Islam and Somalis, their reason for leaving Islam has zero reason to do with Islam itself. They seek to justify their choices by claiming Islam is lacking. Their choice of a life style is their new religion. She is also jaahil/deeply ignorant.
I just want to see their face of regret in the grave knowing that Islam was true and they gonna end up in hellfire:denzelnigga:

Muji

VIP

You enjoy rough sex ?

You do reveal too much in public sis

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You enjoy rough sex ?

You do reveal too much in public sis

Sweety, sex by nature is rough. When a man is horny, he gets into a beast mode. Temporary insanity if you will. There is no un-rough sex. At the very least, there is friction, in & out, and if u study psychics the laws of friction is not calm or un-rough

Tbh men in general are obsessed with women and their sexuality. It's a powerful thing and many people are scared if women fully exercise their sexuality freely. That's the real truth

Probably one of the realist post a man has ever posted on this forum.

Men's sick obsession has caused countless suffering world wide.

At least you admitted it.

Muji

VIP
Sweety, sex by nature is rough. When a man is horny, he gets into a beast mode. Temporary insanity if you will. There is no un-rough sex. At the very least, there is friction, in & out, and if u study psychics the laws of friction is not calm or un-rough

The laws of physics is not calm or un-rough looooooooooooool

Sounds like you and Aussie would make a great couple

Status
Not open for further replies.