Another Somali sheikh

Status
Not open for further replies.
All my family members love Shiekh Umal. When my mum first moved to kenya, we lived near him and the first thing my mum did was a marttiqaad for him and other sheikhs in Eastleigh.

All my family members love Shiekh Umal. When my mum first moved to kenya, we lived near him and the first thing my mum did was a marttiqaad for him and other sheikhs in Eastleigh.
I use to like him too. Now i have very few somali sheikhs that i listen to. I think 2. Thats it.

I use to like him too. Now i have very few somali sheikhs that i listen to. I think 2. Thats it.

The second time my mum did a martiqaad for him was when I was leaving kenya and other sheikhs were doing quransaar for me and my ayeeyo and at the end, he was making dua for me to stay on the right path and to be a good Muslim girl and now I'm not even a Muslim :tacky:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
obsessed with what Somali women do while
Somali men are the once blowing up the country.great! This is why i don't listen to 98% Somali sheikhs.

Link:

@Halimo-2018 the only people who listen to Somali Sheikhs are Somalis who cant speak English huuno. If you are educated past High School, u should check out very amazing Sheikh. Mufti Ismail or Yasir Qadhi or Shaykh Hassan Ali from the UK These are popular YouTube Sheikhs,

There is this Somali Shaykh, very tall and handsome, either ogaden or Mj--- God forgive me, but he is very feminine. When speaks and rolls his eyes, I get hives.

The second time my mum did a martiqaad for him was when I was leaving kenya and other sheikhs were doing quransaar for me and my ayeeyo and at the end, he was making dua for me to stay on the right path and to be a good Muslim girl and now I'm not even a Muslim :tacky:
Sad. How Can you leave the truth? As much i dislike aa lot of sheikhs islam is the truth they aint perfect they're Humans but islam is the truth could never turn my back on. That.

@Halimo-2018 the only people who listen to Somali Sheikhs are Somalis who cant speak English huuno. If you are educated past High School, u should check out very amazing Sheikh. Mufti Ismail or Yasir Qadhi or Shaykh Hassan Ali from the UK These are popular YouTube Sheikhs,

There is this Somali Shaykh, very tall and handsome, either ogaden or Mj--- God forgive me, but he is very feminine. When speaks and rolls his eyes, I get hives.
I've seen them. I love Mufti menk i started listening to him since 2012 i think. He is very fair he tries very hard not to be misunderstood. The and thing about Somali sheikhs is the somali women. They're so brainwashed lol do this For husband do that for husband bah blah we Suppose to go to the mosque to worship God nor men.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I've seen them. I love Mufti menk i started listening to him since 2012 i think. His very fair he tries very hard not to be misunderstood.

Yes. Mufti is very good in Quran pronounciation. He can command a Quranic verse as he speaks in an instant. That impresses me immensely.

Shaykh Yasir, I like his University standard Qhutbahs. And also he is the most humble of them all. Even more humble than Mufti menk ismail. Yasir is clueless of his celebratedness.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I've listen to him few times. Who called him feminine?

God forgive me, but I observed it myself. Don't u see it? His expressions in the eyes, and his hand gesticulations. Not to mention, he once confessed that women are after him, and he said his wife will come kick their behind. lol

I mean, istaqfurulaah I am not saying he has homosexual thoughts due to his femininity, but his mannerism makes me run for the door.

Maybe I am just self hating. Maybe I have low opinion on Somalis in general.

:(

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Not to mention, the popular deceased journalist hodan naleya, when she died, he spoke about her in social media, he brought up her non Hijaab days.

I thought that was unnecessary for pious Sheikh to do. Why bring up her negatives on a day when u should be saying something positive about a muslim who was just killed.

Maybe gossip genes within him?

God forgive me, but I observed it myself. Don't u see it? His expressions in the eyes, and his hand gesticulations. Not to mention, he once confessed that women are after him, and he said his wife will come kick their behind. lol

I mean, istaqfurulaah I am not saying he has homosexual thoughts due to his femininity, but his mannerism makes me run for the door.

Maybe I am just self hating. Maybe I have low opinion on Somalis in general.

:(
Thats ok i am a tomboy myself doesn't mean i wamt women. Gross!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Thats ok i am a tomboy myself doesn't mean i wamt women. Gross!

exactly! good example! a tom boy girl, doesn't mean anything! U got it!

Just as there are tom boy girls, there are feminine girls. that's all I am saying. He is a Sheikh after all!

Not to mention, the popular deceased journalist hodan naleya, when she died, he spoke about her in social media, he brought up her non Hijaab days.

I thought that was unnecessary for pious Sheikh to do. Why bring up her negatives on a day when u should be saying something positive about a muslim who was just killed.

Maybe gossip genes within him?
Somali sheikhs are obsessed like that. I didn't realize it in my early days till every sheikh talking about us constantly. What women do is nothing compare to what men are doing. Maybe this is why nonmuslims. say muslim women are oppressed? Idk its ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending