Another Somali sheikh

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jaydaan

waryaa have you ever heard of the Somali adage of ‘Fiqi tolkiisa kama janno tago”? I know you struggle with languages even Somali, go and ask your relatives the meaning.

My somali is better than you. And you just confirmed you don't see Somalis as individuals. Do you see Australians as individuals?

@Jaydaan

Sxb, I don’t want to be harsh on you, can you honestly tell me if you suffer from autism? He was already married to the Somali woman when he converted and married the other woman. How could he “remarry” while he was married to one already?

Minor details....which you care only when it suits you. Tell me do you know these people personally and what went in their relationship? When it comes to gaal you the first one to be skeptical about gossip. But with sheikhs any gossip is fact until proven wrong. You don't care about that somali woman.....her being a Muslim means you look down on her. But she is a useful tool to use to bash a sheikh. AussieHustler I must admit I have overestimated you for a while. But you have really slipped up lately. Old AussieHustler wouldn't bother with rumours of a sheikh. His attacks were bigger and more sophisticated

Minor details....which you care only when it suits you. Tell me do you know these people personally and what went in their relationship? When it comes to gaal you the first one to be skeptical about gossip. But with sheikhs any gossip is fact until proven wrong. You don't care about that somali woman.....her being a Muslim means you look down on her. But she is a useful tool to use to bash a sheikh. AussieHustler I must admit I have overestimated you for a while. But you have really slipped up lately. Old AussieHustler wouldn't bother with rumours of a sheikh. His attacks were bigger and more sophisticated

@Jaydaan

I suck in gossip when it comes to your expertise and @Basra. I’ve given you full marks on “Naag Nool’s” thread.

Hey, do you’ve cousins in Seattle?

@Halimo-2018 the only people who listen to Somali Sheikhs are Somalis who cant speak English huuno. If you are educated past High School, u should check out very amazing Sheikh. Mufti Ismail or Yasir Qadhi or Shaykh Hassan Ali from the UK These are popular YouTube Sheikhs,

There is this Somali Shaykh, very tall and handsome, either ogaden or Mj--- God forgive me, but he is very feminine. When speaks and rolls his eyes, I get hives.

Abaayo you are not giving our sheikhs their true rights.

I have listened to many lectures of all sorts, from Jumuah khutba to conferences from the English speaking sheikhs you mentioned. In fact there was a time when I used to listen to them only. However, now I am exclusively Somali when it comes to checking contents online.

I find the Somali sheikhs have a deeper, I don't know how to put it, delivery and understanding of the contents they cover. I also find there knowledge to be broad and thirdly they often put it in a context of Somali tradition and culture using old tales, history, gabay and mah mah which makes the lectures, for me at least, feel like I have advanced to a higher class.

Favourite sheikhs: Mustafa Xaaji and Sheikh Dirir.

Ps. The sheikh in the OP is well versed too. I wouldn't dismiss his contents on Youtube if u ever needed some wacdi.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Im 24 sxb. I know Sheikh Said Raage is married to a convert but I didnt know he had a Somali wife and also had children with her.

Also that story of her coming on TV that you mentioned sounds like BS:comeon:

He married a convert as a 2nd wife and the Somali wife was left psychologically damaged by his actions. There are rumors he was mentally abusing her before he married the convert. There was a video of his Somali wife behaving erratically floating around.

The convert wife was a crafty one, he was giving ”dawah” to her and she requested a nikaah to him as part of her conversion.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
He married a convert as a 2nd wife and the Somali wife was left psychologically damaged by his actions. There are rumors he was mentally abusing her before he married the convert. There was a video of his Somali wife behaving erratically floating around.

The convert wife was a crafty one, he was giving ”dawah” to her and she requested a nikaah to him as part of her conversion.
If that is the case, then I do feel bad for the first family esp if they were happy. Marrying a convert who has a past instead staying with your Somali who is of good background and lineage is dumb to say the least

Muji

VIP
Is it just me or do Somali sheiks typically look ugly as sin.

The only one I’ve seen who looked normal was that one in Canada with the issues.

Also what on earth kind of name is Umal? I thought it meant a woman is preggers...

Its usually the ugly 5’5 men of every race who turn to religious zealotry to get pussy. Sad but true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending