Another Somali sheikh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is the sheikh who cursed president Abdulahi Yusuf and the TFG because of the Ethiopians presence in Somalia and he congratulated Abdi Illeey becoming president of killinka shanaad when he was working under Meles Zenawe. He has yet to mention a word of the KDF forces in Somalia. As long as they help his tol, they’re on the Haq side. Meanwhile, Somalis view him as a great sheikh.

@Basra

When that sheikh you posted (from Toronto) left his Somali wife and he married an Italian-Canadian convert, his somali wife got mad and went to T.V integration, she threw away her niqab said stuff about him and she danced on the couch like Tom Cruise did on Oprah. Ever since that moment, he developed a dislike towards the marxuumadda Hodan Naaleeye. These days, you will see him parading his little children from the convert wife on YouTube. Where are the kids from the Somali wife? That’s a job for you to find out.

Somali women should establish their own religious sheikhs and believe me, they will do a far better job than these men.

My God @AussieHustler walaahi u have given me too much gossip that my little fingers can handle. I need to meditate on this for a while. Shukran

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Abaayo you are not giving our sheikhs their true rights.

I have listened to many lectures of all sorts, from Jumuah khutba to conferences from the English speaking sheikhs you mentioned. In fact there was a time when I used to listen to them only. However, now I am exclusively Somali when it comes to checking contents online.

I find the Somali sheikhs have a deeper, I don't know how to put it, delivery and understanding of the contents they cover. I also find there knowledge to be broad and thirdly they often put it in a context of Somali tradition and culture using old tales, history, gabay and mah mah which makes the lectures, for me at least, feel like I have advanced to a higher class.

Favourite sheikhs: Mustafa Xaaji and Sheikh Dirir.

Ps. The sheikh in the OP is well versed too. I wouldn't dismiss his contents on Youtube if u ever needed some wacdi.

Thanks for the advice. I will have an open mind about Somali Sheikhs. I warn, if I detect anything about their talk that irritate me, I will log off right away!

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Not interested in broke abdis
Just informed my uncle Xaaf that rich odays are not of the list. He is on his way to London as we speak
xaaf-diyaard-1-777x437.jpg

Thanks for the advice. I will have an open mind about Somali Sheikhs. I warn, if I detect anything about their talk that irritate me, I will log off right away!

Hhhhh. Ka carar

Check out Sheikh Mustafa Xaaji. Walahi u will love him. Very knowledgeable and an excellent orator. One of the best, if not the best sheikh we have.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Hhhhh. Ka carar

Check out Sheikh Mustafa Xaaji. Walahi u will love him. Very knowledgeable and an excellent orator. One of the best, if not the best sheikh we have.

Hayeee

VixR

Veritas
Its usually the ugly 5’5 men of every race who turn to religious zealotry to get pussy. Sad but true.
I hadn’t watched the content when I wrote that post. I pressed play long to see his face.

Later when I actually listened to it: lol. A sheikh actually went out and filmed women riding passenger on motorcycles. That’s what he’s having a moral breakdown about lol. Ffs, I couldn’t have made it up.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
I hadn’t watched the content when I wrote that post. I pressed play long to see his face.

Later when I actually listened to it: lol. A sheikh actually went out and filmed women riding passenger on motorcycles. That’s what he’s having a moral breakdown about lol. Ffs, I couldn’t have made it up.

Their priorities are messed up. Nothing new.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Transport safety is important. Do you know how many people die in road accidents every year? Sheikh is concerned for people's lives

Only for women? Listen to it yourself, his concern was more about them exposing their modesty than their safety. Somali Shaykhs are obsessed with how women dress and act in public.

Only for women? Listen to it yourself, his concern was more about them exposing their modesty than their safety. Somali Shaykhs are obsessed with how women dress and act in public.

Tbh men in general are obsessed with women and their sexuality. It's a powerful thing and many people are scared if women fully exercise their sexuality freely. That's the real truth

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Tbh men in general are obsessed with women and their sexuality. It's a powerful thing and many people are scared if women fully exercise their sexuality freely. That's the real truth

Why do u think men are obsessed with women? looooooooool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending