Another Somali promoted to minister of Ethiopia

from deputy Minister to Minister of Health , Ethiopia.
We welcome our sister to the Ministry of Health of the Federal Government of Ethiopia.

Wasiirka Caafimaadka Dawlad Federaalka Ethiopia oo loo magacaabey Dr. Saxarla oo ka soo jeeda beesha Samaroon waxay hore u ahayd Wasiir Kuxigenka Caafimaadka Dawlada Federaalka Ethiopia.

So now Minister of Ethiopia are
1 Samaroon
1 Gurre
1 Ogaden

wg8Xa59.png
Ehrw9iA.png
CK9ATyn.png

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Yes Reer Nuur
Machallah bro. My mother is Reer Nuur. We need more Gadabursi to establish themselves in Ethiopia. I hope this paves the way for a brighter Future for our people in Ethiopia and specially the SOMALI REGION.

Is he not? What is your reer indr?
Don't listen to him bro, he is obsessed with Isaaqs and demonstrate a severe case of inferiority complex. I don't understand why he spend most of his times hating on the very people who are closest to us in times of struggle and peace.

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
Machallah bro. My mother is Reer Nuur. We need more Gadabursi to establish themselves in Ethiopia. I hope this paves the way for a brighter Future for our people in Ethiopia and specially the SOMALI REGION.

Don't listen to him bro, he is obsessed with Isaaqs and demonstrate a severe case of inferiority complex. I don't understand why he spend most of his times hating on the very people who are closest to us in times of struggle and peace.
Sxb you are different fdom Slers. You support FGS.Very interesting I must say!

Kezira

disneylanders
@angelplan You are Jeegaani Eydoor and everyone is aware of that fact or do you want me to expose your comments here insulting Samaroon you scum bloody skunk you are obviously Habar Awal .

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
This is also the first Somali female to become minister of Ethiopia. First Somali male was Hussein Ismail.
Being the minister of Health of Ethiopia which is a superpower consisting of 100 million + inhabitants. I will add that this female somali minister is probably the most powerful somali female on the planet. Right up there with Ilhan Omar. And easily the most powerful somali female in Africa.

Being the minister of Health of Ethiopia which is a superpower consisting of 100 million + inhabitants. I will add that this female somali minister is probably the most powerful somali female on the planet. Right up there with Ilhan Omar. And easily the most powerful somali female in Africa.

She is the first Somali female to ever hold the position of Federal Minister of Health . She has a PhD in Medicine.

Trending