Another sad xalimo marries out. No selfworth

We really need to raise our daughters better. Before I get called hater. Its not even about marrying out. But who and how they usually end up going there due to being selfhater.

She marries AA guy from another state.

She fell in love with him over the internet and never meets him.

Her parents says no and dad say we dont know anything about him making her think her family are racist.

He says he is too busy to meet her parents and make zero effort.

He tells her fly to Georgia and we get married and she flies to a guy she never met with no family.

Her friends cut her off because she marries an AA guy she says. But it sounds more like she marries someone she dont know and fly to him while going against family being the reason.

While there he has no family there and he takes her to his sheikh. Marrying someone she knows nothing about.

Offcourse she is divorced single mum now.

We need to stop forcing girls to get married if they want a man. Problem solved.

He would have made her pregnant anyway. If she was willing to fly to a man she never met. It woukd have been even easier to smash and left her as baby mama like countless of black woman.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She looks like an african american herself. Good luck! Her kids would probably look like 50 cents given what she is bringing to the table in terms of looks

215x3009.jpg

Muji

VIP
He would have made her pregnant anyway. If she was willing to fly to a man she never met. It woukd have been even easier to smash and left her as baby mama like countless of black woman.

Lol so you know how he found her? On the Internet?

She looks like an african american herself. Good luck! Her kids would probably look like 50 cents given what she is bringing to the table in terms of looks

Well she did say she embraced the culture. Meaning she made an effort to look like them

Lol so you know how he found her? On the Internet?

On facebook. She said it herself. Wallahi i still cant get over hom saying im too busy to meet your family. How disrespectful is that lool. Knowles just let her have this L. This is as low as it gets imo. You fvck your parents and gey your arse over here......and she says ok

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why are you triggered?

She’s a dark skin xalimo, go and read basras post. We all know Somali men were not trying to draw her so why are you upset if she looks somewhere else?

She should have tried harder. Look at this xalimo, looks wayyy worst than her yet she improved her dna with a bunch of kids with this Dutch baby daddy

59f80310ed5f4ffd9f407ae4d5f1d9db.jpg

Muji

VIP
On facebook. She said it herself. Wallahi i still cant get over hom saying im too busy to meet your family. How disrespectful is that lool. Knowles just let her have this L. This is as low as it gets imo. You fvck your parents and gey your arse over here......and she says ok

I will step aside when one farax who is about to roast her tells me he would have given her a chance....

@Crow @Jaydaan @Abdalla @World any takers???

Muji

VIP
She should have tried harder. Look at this xalimo, looks wayyy worst than her yet she improved her dna with a bunch of kids with this Dutch baby daddy

59f80310ed5f4ffd9f407ae4d5f1d9db.jpg

Lol didn’t he turn out to be a nazi. He looks like he stinks and that jaw is hideous.

Trending